Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GREETINGS FROM THE PAST

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
Hello everyone,

I am a former XGC/ XDC member. My time here started almost 5 years ago. Some of you may remember me as XGC Mason or XDC Mason. I was a former General of DarkAges as well as NightFire. I did events and was the first Event Coordinator. After my departure from XG 2-3 years ago I have since been focusing on school.

I see alot of new faces and I hope there are still some old ones about.

I am working on getting back into the gaming scene so just hit me up whenever.

Hope you all have a great day!

-Mason

Reactions: XGC Cobrapine

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Whats good bro, haha the past meets the present i'm currently the General over NightFire lol but good to see you getting back into the gaming scene hope to see you on bro.

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
Yup Halo most definitely is my game. Thanks for the welcome guys.

@Shredda ya that was the clan I founded, I actually named it Nightfire haha. Its good to see its still in use and getting some action.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea it's trying bro but XDC is a hard division to build up, it's still in it's infant stage since you left hasn't really been active active but i'm trying but ghosts just sucks too bad to try and recruit on there lol. But thats pretty cool, didn't know you made up the name was always told Ixias created this clan but thats cool broski.

Mason

Carpel Tunnel
Nov 3, 2009
Missouri
I dont even know who Ixias is. Nightfire was founded by the former leader of XDC Killintyme, myself, and Viper, and a squad from DarkAges. The name was decided upon by that squad which included me. Nightfire is a play on words Night meaning Dark and Fire meaning from the ashes and new age. That way it shows credit to XGC DarkAges which was our home clan.

So theres a little history lesson lol.

Last edited:

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Mason, I am not sure you remember who I am, but I used to be known as XGC Bandicoot or XDC Soulexx. I would like to apologize for all the wrong that went down back in Nightfire era between us and others. I said some things that may have been inappropriate to you and I was an immature punk back then. I hope whatever crap that went down is cool now. That being said, welcome back to the gaming scene, hope to see you around brother.