Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
SEEKING GTA 5 ORGANIZATION AND MC PROSPECTS

Seeking GTA 5 Organization and MC Prospects

Want to make money in GTA 5, hit me up. I am on it and I play daily. Looking for a clan that plays GTA 5, XGC Bravo Company is your clan. Hit me up!

SYN CodeBlue

SYN XILED KINGS
Nov 23, 2016
Columbus, Ohio
PEOPLE TO PLAY GTA V WITH

People to play GTA V with

Hey everyone I am looking for people to play GTA V with if interested in tearing up some GTA V with me hit me up my GT is SYN LocoBuckeye

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
THE PURGE GTA GAME NIGHT 2/10/17

THE PURGE GTA game night 2/10/17

"This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime (including murder) will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and Emergency Medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. When the purge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers and America... A nation reborn. May God be with you all"

Hey come join me (XGC Kodiak) and KoG Xenon for a Grand Theft Auto V game night on 2/10/2017 @ 9:00 PM eastern. We will be playing custom games and running around taking over servers. Shoot me or him a message we are looking forward to it !

XGC Kodiak

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 20, 2016
Chicago Illinois
THE PURGE GTA GAME NIGHT 2/10/17

THE PURGE GTA game night 2/10/17

"This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime (including murder) will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and Emergency Medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. When the purge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers and America... A nation reborn. May God be with you all"

Hey come join me (XGC Kodiak) and KoG Xenon for a Grand Theft Auto V game night on 2/10/2017 @ 9:00 PM eastern. We will be playing custom games and running around taking over servers. Shoot me or him a message we are looking forward to it !

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

Good idea Kodiak make sure you spam it out online