Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOW GLITCHES

• Thread starter KoG Almighty XS
  • Start date
K

KoG Almighty XS

Hey Knight, In Coleslaw's forums, People are talking about GoW Glitching, saying they will report anyone who glitches. Coleslaw replied with...

i don't know how the glitches in gears works... i have yet to play that game... but the rules of halo glitches are as follows... you are not allowed to use a glitch to give yourself an unfair advantage to the other team... super jumping is something that almost anyone can do, so go ahead and superjump, but don't take the flag or bomb out of the map or something of that sort to give yourself an unfair advantage...

I know you play gears because I have played with you, and iv asked some of my SL's if gears glitching is alright and they said yes.
So is GoW Glitching okay or not..?

XGC KNIGHT XI

Council Leader
X-TEAM
Jan 1, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.xiledgaming.com
NO< NO NONO NONO

GOW glitching is not ok, any leader in XG that says it is, is going to have a problem with me, coleslaw is correct, if you are playing an arranged game that is intended for that purpose, there is not an issue.

But if someone glitches in my game, trust me, thats the last time they will play the game or any game as an XG member