Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOT A QUESTION? READ THIS POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Got a question about something?

Hit the back button and start a new thread here in my main forum area.
In the title put Question: then add the topic. That will make it easier to respond to your question directly versus having it get buried somewhere in a long thread of questions.
Before posting make sure you have considered your chain of command first. If your question is related to some type of issue or drama it will be acknowledged here and dealt with in a more appropriate setting such as in a party on the console where it can be discussed.

If you are not the one asking the question or the one answering the question ( ME ) DO NOT even think about responding to someone's post. Your opinion is not wanted or needed unless it is asked for. I will delete your post if you do it once. Do it twice and you will learn what the Banhammer is all about. :)

NOTE: This thread is closed on purpose. Read the instructions above if you wish to ask a question. Thanks.

Last edited:

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Hey Hylander! Do you think you'll be doing an intro to generals class on the X1?

Yes.

It may not be till the 17th as next week I am having surgery in the middle of the week and many not be able to do it as originally planned. I will surely let you know if I can get it in though.

If not for sure the 17th I will plan it out to do.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
Surgery? I hope everything is alright. Thanks for letting me know!
Yeah I have put this off for a long time but I need to get it done.

It is called SVT Alblation. or something like that. It is a heart issue in that I have a short circuit which can cause my heart to jump from normal to a rapid heartbeat When I say rapid I mean 150 to 180 and sometimes upwards of 200 plus. I have been clocked at 260 once.

Not a cool feeling at all.

It can last for a short period or hours. Lots of other stuff goes along with it when it happens and once it ends its like running 2 or 3 marathons back to back.

The surgery is supposed to fix the issue from happening. About 80% success rate so its worth a shot.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Yeah I have put this off for a long time but I need to get it done.

It is called SVT Alblation. or something like that. It is a heart issue in that I have a short circuit which can cause my heart to jump from normal to a rapid heartbeat When I say rapid I mean 150 to 180 and sometimes upwards of 200 plus. I have been clocked at 260 once.

Not a cool feeling at all.

It can last for a short period or hours. Lots of other stuff goes along with it when it happens and once it ends its like running 2 or 3 marathons back to back.

The surgery is supposed to fix the issue from happening. About 80% success rate so its worth a shot.

How'd it go buddy? You doing alright?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
How'd it go buddy? You doing alright?

They actually did not do the surgery. I went, they did the tests, I got all prepped up and on the table, they gave me some drugs and woke me up to tell me the machine they needed to assist with the surgery was broke!!!

I thought they were done and just joking with me but nope.

I am rescheduled for Nov 5th and it can't come to soon as I have had two major episodes since then that have not been pleasant.

I appreciate you checking dude. Hopefully there will be good news come Nov 6th.

Thanks.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Just make sure you're taking it easy, man. As far as I know there isn't a machine that can replace an exploded heart. I mean they could give you a baboon heart or something like that, but it'd be weird. I think.

Lil Sneezer37

XGC THE REJECTS
May 29, 2015
Ill
Ok I know im probably not suppose to post here but I have to after reading that. The heart can't really explode in that way. It can shred and deteriorate. But the heart isn't something to mess with. That is one of the hardest organs to get a new on of. The surgery they have you going for will most likely help. I work/ed on a heart floor and I had several patients to take care of with that. You will be able to be yourself once you have the surgery. You'll feel like a new person in no time. :) Btw your surgery is 2 days before mine. Feel better.

XGC Hanuman

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 24, 2014
Naples, FL
Ok I know im probably not suppose to post here but I have to after reading that. The heart can't really explode in that way. It can shred and deteriorate. But the heart isn't something to mess with. That is one of the hardest organs to get a new on of. The surgery they have you going for will most likely help. I work/ed on a heart floor and I had several patients to take care of with that. You will be able to be yourself once you have the surgery. You'll feel like a new person in no time. :) Btw your surgery is 2 days before mine. Feel better.

I didn't literally mean explode.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
I want ask when's the next general class and will it be on the Xbox 1? I don't own 360 anymore so please send info for next general classes.

There is a new forum for the classes in the Ask the Leaders main forum area.
There are currently three XD's that give the classes, myself, Drum and Storm.
We will post in there and get word out via the Sunday Meetings as well as spamming on the xbox.

Check with your XS as well.

There was to be one this week but it seems everyone's schedule is crazy so it may not happen till next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.