Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOOD TEAMS THIS YEAR.

Sh0cker2212

Forum Nub
Feb 5, 2007
Beaver, PA
Who do you think will do good this year?

I think the Patriots will have a good year. Healthy running backs. Tom Brady (One of the Best Clutch QB's in the NFL) Randy Moss. I feel they might take it again this year.

PREIMO

Forum Nub
Mar 29, 2007
Of course those too teams are going to be good but do you think bears are going to be as good as last, and do you think Arizona has a shot at there conference? And how bad do you think ATL will miss Swabb.

XGC xDynastyx

Forum Nerd
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio
Pittsburgh Steelers best team out there. I just want it to show that i called the steelers going to the superbowl and winning this up comming season.

Last edited:

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
INTERESTING SEASON!!

Interesting Season!!

Well first off after the way the Steelers been playing there going to get stomped by the Jaguars!! The Titans don't deserve to be in the playoffs and should be the Browns!! The Pats will lose before or in the Super Bowl!! The Redskins will get stomped by the Seahawks and then the Seahawks will get stomped!! Dallas will need TO back!! Green Bay is iffy!! The Colts just might have it to take it all the way once again...*puke*!!

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
LOL the colts aint so bad. Better than pretty boy Brady and his lover Randy Moss. Steelers got beat by the Jags but it was close. Tampa did excellent in the 1st quarter then got raped in the other 3. I'd like to see Brady have a perfect season and postseason only to get owned by Favre in the Superbowl. It'd be good to send that old dinosaur out with a bang.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Much agreed! Pats D is blown out of proportion because they put a stomping on offense and get out to a big lead only to be able to read every damn play (PASS!)! Favre does deserve a great bang fo sho haha! The Bucs screwed me in my fantasy playoffs...well at least Jeff "don't make a mistake in the playoffs" Garcia!!!

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
Alright so for everyone who's been living under a rock during the playoffs, the championship games look like this:

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP - New England Patriots vs. San Diego Chargers

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP - Green Bay Packers vs. New York Giants

Green Bay will probably win against the Giants, but Eli might get lucky...
If the Chargers beat the Pats I'm going to hit the floor and die laughing...

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
LOL well it's happened before, but not often.

There ain't much of a chance that the Giants will beat the Patriots, BUT then again, the last time those two teams played was week 17 of the regular season and the Giants only lost by 3 points. So we'll see. I think NY will get pummeled tho, sorry to say.

Ironic how the year that the Patriots are caught cheating is also the year they manage to go undefeated. Hmm how'd they happen, I wonder?

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Dude, I'm not sure who's honestly going to win in this corrupt league anymore now haha! I don't want either team to win...maybe they'll both forfeit the Super Bowl or go on strike because they don't get payed enough to play!! :rolleyes: