Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GLAD TO BE BACK

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
After being gone for over a year from XG, and a descent wait to rejoin XG...I must say it us wonderful to be back with the gaming community and family that I fell in love with back in 2012. I am hoping to be placed with the guys I play with in XGC but I know I don't get to make that call. I do have a word if advice for some of you. if you plan on leaving XG, think twice before doing it. Don't let drama, work or something if thatvsirt be your excuse for leaving XG. Talk to your superiors about going inactive. It's a lot easier coming back from inactive than it is just leaving XG. Oh and before I forget to mention it, the grass isn't greener on the other side. You find it frustrating out there by yourself, you won't find the good times, comradery, family or friends anywhere else...Take it from a prior officer that is coming back, you won't find anywhere else that is as good as XG. I love my XG family and I am glad to be back and glad to be a part of it again.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
Glad you have you back man :) just wish we could be in the same clan again but you had to get an Xbox one! Haha. Well ur gf got it anyways lol

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
Yes it is lol, but she got it for me under one condition and that was if I got GTA 5 for her when it came available for the One...and not too mention I have to play some of her games with her such as dare I say.... Just Dance 2014 and Zumba

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
Well even after owning a ps,ps2,&ps3 it Xbox and Master Cheif that I fell in love with...not to mention I like the exclusive games for Xbox better than the PS. I don't mind paying $59.99 a year for a gold subscription

MtnDewMe x3

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2014
CO
I guess I got lucky and married my wife and turned her from playing Mario party to halo and cod. Now we play together.
And hope you like your second go around sorry shot I left a few years ago and sadly most of my clan fallowed me out. Some of witch I still game with. So I got lucky there as well cuz I still game with my XG family just not in XG. but i still send people your way and got love for XG.