Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIRL GAMERS

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
So on a radio station this morning the sk was talking how girl gamers make up about 48% of all gamers. Well the dj wasnt very niceand said some things like "ya but all they play are the candy ccrunch style games". Knowing this isn't true my friend called in, and as a girl gamer she challenged him and his friends to a game. She now has a team of at least 3 girls, my wife included, to play in tomorrows game. I know there are a lot of girls that play first person shooters and are really good. I truly believe never underestimate your opposition. I am hopping my wife and her friends can pull off this win just to prove that girl gamers should just be called gamers. I see no point in splitting up girl gamers and guy gamers. Were all together in the game...
by the way the game will be on cod ghosts. . Ill let yall know how it goes..

XGC HOTTY

Forum Junkie
Oct 19, 2012
Iowa
That is awesome. Please let me know how the game goes. I have seen more and more female gamers. We use to be a rare breed but not so much anymore. We can hold our own :) This is why I am glad to call XGC home and I completely agree with Shredda

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Still waiting on this dj to have the time to play. It seems as tho he is trying not to play cuz he's scared. That just might be me putting words in his mouth tho. But hopefully soon they will play.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I dont know exactly there going to play or at this point if there going to play.he keeps emailing my friend coming up with a reason he cant play. I dont care how busy you are if you talk trash you should be able to make time ro back it up.. lol.. and if they do need more to play I know where to look.. thanks for all the incouragement and support. .

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Sad to say the radio DJ has stop emailing my friend and never played the game. I feel he was afraid that he would be proven wrong and his pride would be hurt. I personally feel girl gamers are just as good if not better than some guy gamers. I have a few female friends that put me to shame and back in my halo 2 and halo 3 days, when I played in tournaments, got my butt kicked by the drag dolls many times. But I think the whole girl gamer and guy gamer shouldn't be an issue, were all gamers... play hard.

XGC HOTTY

Forum Junkie
Oct 19, 2012
Iowa
Dang that would have been cool to have proven him wrong. But I think you are right. I think he decided he didn't want to be proven wrong so he thought the best way was to bow out without saying he was. I agree, we are all gamers. We all like to get on and game. Why does it matter whether we are a man or a woman? Hopefully he will get in touch and actually play the game.