Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIFS AS SIGNATURES?

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I have seen other profiles with gifs and i really want to have one on my profile how do i set that up exactly?

What do you mean exactly by your profile? Are you talking about the avatar the X that has my name on the left over here or the signatures that you see under my post? If that's what you're talking about in order to posta Sig Request you must hit 50 posts in order to put in one, but if you don't want to wait you can go to designer forums and post a request with them but that'll be up to the designer if they want to fulfill it or not. Now if you're just trying to put something up in your avatar then just go to settings at the top and once you get to that page you'll see on the lefty a column that'll say my account and then under you'll see avatar then you click on that and bam you can upload a profile avatar. Hope this helped bro.

Last edited:

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea but usually those are done by personal requests but every so often someone puts in an avatar request. Glad i can help and it's not hard bro.

XGC Bradshaw90

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 1, 2012
Indiana
..GIFs are easy to make dude...just request a signature and have it animate like your name....if you want to learm how to do it yourself...look up software GIMP and search gif tutorials

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
How can I upload a gif as my signature? It always saves as a pic.

Upload your GIF to an external image site such as imgur. When you upload it, copy the image address and just paste it in your signature. The address you are looking to put in there starts with