Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERALS CLASSES

XGC FIREMAN83

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
York, PA
I am currently on the hunt for generals classes on the xbox one, possibly on the weekend sometime if possible. Please contact me either on here or the xbox one for any available classes. Thabks!

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
I am currently on the hunt for generals classes on the xbox one, possibly on the weekend sometime if possible. Please contact me either on here or the xbox one for any available classes. Thabks!

The XDs teach them man, most will send a mass PM when one is going to be held but otherwise just check the XD page daily and you'll find one. There's an advanced class on the one soon I think can't remember though, faceup n lycos do them a lot.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
Oh but side note I didn't even look... lol you have to be a general before you can take one. Intro class you can take as soon as you get promoted abs you have to be a general for 3 months before you can take it. Sorry bud.

XGC FIREMAN83

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
York, PA
Yeah I know you have to be a general, but I also know it takes a while to get a class going so I hope by the time a class is open I will be a general. Thanks onion

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Its crazy how we were in Sovereign together and you were my LT. I am very proud of you and I hope you took some of that knowledge I gave you and took it with you.