Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL CHAT ROOM

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
kingsig.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/justinsmith68/kingsig.gif
dug this up from the past

SYN DeVell

Forum Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
THE USA
hello i dont know how this work but i need o take General class on MW3 or Black ops or even on gears of war 3. I know that there is one on the halo reach but i donot have that game or even know what kind of game it is. I know that you have hosted General class before. So i dont know what to do if you could help me out i would appreciate it.
Thank you.

JJ Noris

Forum Nub
Feb 16, 2012
In Village!
HOW DO I RANK UP?

How do i rank up?

How do I rank up to SKxS from SKxP?

and also are there times for competitions between the factions or times my Clan is online specifically?

XGC FORTY

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2012
Nebraska
I was just wondering why you are the only higher up to run SYN? To me it would be a good idea for the different honor code.......I'm a grown man who gets excited on a video game and I need the extra latitude SYN gives me................what about you?

Driskens

Forum Nub
Feb 26, 2017
Hey Guys,
I am a member of XGC and have made the switch over to the PC world. I was a CoD MWR player and now have transitioned to CSGO. I am looking to possibly transfer to Xiled Gamings pc division to play with a new community of players in either CSGO or possibly another competitive game. Any advice would be appreciated! Just miss having a great team of dedicated gamers to have a good time with.
Driskens