Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMING GODS OF COD? HAH

SYN Korbonite

Forum Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Louisiana
Hey when Im on my breaks and what from school/life...yes I have the power ;) but I like to watch ppl play CoD on youtube. Not just anyone the awsomeness of awsome ppl of the youtube ppl like Hutch, SeaNanners, Unlimited UAV aka WOR, Dr DisRespect, SlyFoxHound. These guys are awsome at what they do and I like to watch them for entertainment and if I dont already know it a few tips. Oh another one thats good if you want to learn some very good basic tips most ppl dont know watch WoodysGamertag he'll show ya alot of cool stuff to do and may help you improve as a gamer. Ive been watchin these guys for a good while and they are just awsome. Just let me know whom you guys like to watch or what you think after watching these guys play. Ahh Fav tho has to be Mr. SeaNanners lol hes just awsome and I some what play as he does from what Ive noticed. {Not tryin to copy just worked out like it hah}YouTube - Freestyle Folklore: The Grand Adventures of Abraham Lincoln

D

Deleted Spam Bot

yeah i like to watch people like hutch,seananners,misterfantasmo,etc. and i watch it because they have a lot of useful tips on how to better yourself in mw2 and black ops

KoG Astounded

Forum Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
iowa
lol u get entertained to easily from the sound of it predator lol idk if i could ever watch other people play cod its just so boring bc it makes u wanna play cod

SYN Korbonite

Forum Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Louisiana
sometimes they do but idk wat it is i cant sit down and watch other people game.

Hah I love doing it man, Ill go ahead and say Im a good player and all but like to take a break and just watch others play for achange cuz its fun and its a + if they can commentate onit and make me lol. and Trigz / Girtz lol w/e this man should be makin you lol not go to bed!!!