Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMES ON PROFILE

XGC Noble HD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2008
Cranston R.I.
I was thinking this morning. I think it would be a good idea if we had what games we play the most come up on are page on the left side. I think it would be easier for people to find people that play the same game. They would be able to see it right off the bat.

Just a idea. Let me know if it's not that great of a idea

lDevilsRejectl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 11, 2016
Korriban
Well, if you go to your profile, unless someone has their privacy settings for the Xbox blocking everyone from viewing their Gamerscore, you can actually see the last few games that a person had played recently. Like with mine, it says: "XGC Vivian, 111364G, Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront 2, 7 Days to Die, etc". It's already there, people just don't need to hide this.

XGC Noble HD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2008
Cranston R.I.
Well, if you go to your profile, unless someone has their privacy settings for the Xbox blocking everyone from viewing their Gamerscore, you can actually see the last few games that a person had played recently. Like with mine, it says: "XGC Vivian, 111364G, Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront 2, 7 Days to Die, etc". It's already there, people just don't need to hide this.

Yea seems to me alot of people don't put what they are into at the moment and when they have it blocked u are right it is harder for anyone to know. To bad lol just a thought. Have to think of some other thing than :D