Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAMERTAG ORIGINS!

XGC Twitty XD

Forum Veteran
Aug 23, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
I thought this would be fun but also help us all get to know each other's history as a gamer as well! Tell us about your gamertag (s), the personal meanings, and how it has morphed over time.

SORRY FOR THE LONG-WINDED STORY. YOU GUYS CAN MAKE YOURS AS LONG OR AS SHORT AS YOU LIKE.........READ ON IF YOU DARE! LOL!

I will start:

THE BEGINNING.

In early March or April of 2006, my life was rudely interrupted by a stupid Xbox courteously provided by the boy I loved. I was sick to death of not being able to be on the computer (because it was making things friggin laggy whatever that meant) and I couldn't watch TV bcse of course the television was being occupied by the stupid Xbox and the stupid boy. I knew the maps pretty well, and even the "lingo" I had down pat. For corn's sake I had watched him (amongst other random boys) play for countless hours by that point. Then I actually started catching myself yelling at him bcse he should have grabbed the sniper instead of the rockets........or camo was up. I was becoming one of them.

CAN'T BEAT 'EM.....JOIN 'EM!

So one night, I blurted out to my love (you all know him as XGC BigBeso XD),
"I want you to teach me how to play". He looked at me with a smile but I could see he was wary. I told him that I pretty much knew how to play, but my fingers with the controller and all the pretty buttons was a different story. I wanted to practice. So for the next month or so I was treated like some sort of foreign spy by my boyfriend, my brothers' in law, and any male friends whom chose to come over and play with us. I think they thought it was a trick or something. Like at any moment I would change my mind, destroy the box and forbid anyone to hang out anymore. In the meantime he and I would practice on different maps with different weapons 1v1 until I stopped getting mad at him and hitting him and throwing stuff simotaneously at him and the television. I started winning, really winning. I seriously whooped his *** a few times. It was fabulous. Haha I had conquered his game in his world and his friends and his brothers. It was OUR Xbox now and I was no longer a naggy girlfriend spy-person. I was a respectable gamer.

TIME TO CHOSE A GAMERTAG!

So one night my love/teacher decided it was time for me to have my own gamertag. You would have thought I won the effin pulitzer prize or something......he was proudly grinning at me like an idiot. So we were trying to decide something fun and cute, but something that reflected me and my personality in some small way. It was like we were picking baby names or some ****. After about and hour or so of duds, we started wrestling around and laughing and stuff just like we always do and I told him that if he didn't stop trying to cop a feel I was going to give him a twittytister. For some stupid reason it was the funniest thing ever and we laughed and laughed bcse I was mad, scornfull, and brainfarting all in the same word. Then the lightbulb went on.....alas I had my gamertag: TwittyTister.

JOINING XGC

I avidly defended the fact that I would NOT join XGC bcse I didnt want to be a goodie two shoes. But the more we were online and playing, the more XGC people befriended me. I was surrounded. I finally gave in to a Section Leader and a General that were relentlessly hounding me to join. I decided I didnt want to be in Beso's clan, I wanted to be on my own. I did my thing and was promoted quickly ( I had a fabulous live in teacher). When I became a SGT, I wanted XGC TwittyTister. My general at the time couldnt get a hold of our Section Leader for some reason, and ended up asking another. That Section Leader denied my request. I believe the reason was "TwittyTister is not a tag we want XGC representing". That Section Leader was XGC Sharp XS. I know what a jerk, right? LOL...j/k Sharp! I was pissed, so I decided on XGC TwittyTee. I was gonna stick to my roots. XGC TwittyTee is what I remained until I was promoted to XS, now you all know me as XGC Twitty XS.

And there you have it.......hopefully you now know something you didn't know before

Last edited:

SYN BigBeso XD

Forum Star
Apr 27, 2006
Southern California
www.myspace.com
LOL Ahh the memories. I never would have thought she'd even pick up and XBox remote let alone play Halo2 with me. So imagine my surprise when she not only did that, but then gave in to the few members of XG that were after her, (which she came across randomly in matchmaking by the way) and joined our community. *sniff* My baby's joining (the Darkside as she once referred to it).

Time for my Origin:

Now try to follow me here people, it may be a little confusing.

February '06

I finally get around to creating and XBox Live account. My first. Naturally I go with BigBeso seeing as that is how all my friends know me. By this time I am already addicted to Halo, Halo 2, Rainbow Six 2, Splinter Cell, etc... Around late February I'm playing Halo2 when I am approached by a member in KoG. To this day I cannot remember the kids name. I was in awe of the fact that they had some pretty tight structure. That's what I wanted. Sure, creating a stupid clan name that me and 5 or 6 of my closest buddies thought was the most clever name ever was fun, but it lacked the structure. So I joined a KoG clan.

About a week later:

One of the members in my clan tells me, "Did (enter tag here) tell you about XGC? Cuz you know you're old enough to be over there with them!?" NOPE! No one told me about anything else at all. So with a little help from a former XG member, I was moved in to XGC Good Game.

A few months Passes:

During this time I had recruited quite a few people including Hylander! But this story is about ME! (No Hylander, not every story I tell has to be about you! :p) I moved up in rank quickly and had by this time added the XGC in front of my tag. Next I had the chance to create my own clan. Around that same time, I had to renew my membership. I actually wanted to change my name with the new clan. I used Green and White for the new Squads colors and named it XGC Supremacy! Green and White were my late Father's favorite colors and so I decided to use that with my new Gamertag as well.

XGC Sixty is born:

A lot of people I had been around for a while had a hard time getting used to it, but I did it because it meant something to me. Although shortly after, I went inactive. Playing here n there, getting up with some members every now and then to see how things are going, my XGC Sixty expired.

Back to XGC BigBeso:

It's how most knew me anyways. What's funny is, I got so used to people calling me "Sixty" that I used it as my call sign in Halo3. Most people chose some letter and two numbers but don't respond too well when you are trying to talk to them in a match. But me, people would say "Watch your back 60" and I knew exactly who they were talking to. Worked out well I guess.

The XS and XD parts:

There hasn't been anymore name changes on my part except for the fact that I had to add an "XS" and then an "XD" to it. I think I like this tag. Besides, if it ain't broke, why fix it? Right?

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Damn, I don't have a good story to go with my gamertag.

When I was little I used to watch SNL and I found Mr Bill, the claymation, to be hilarious at the time. So I named basically every profile for a game I've ever had to create Mr Bill.

March '05
Unfortunately Mr Bill was taken so I added the Xx xX and I've had this gamertag for almost 4 years now aside from one name change for about 2 months.

KoG KaYotiC

Forum Nerd
Feb 8, 2008
California
Same Here, I Dont Has Big Story lol but anyway:​

I thought of my gamertag when i wanted to change my tag from Gunslingergrl07 to RGC somethin sooo...Every Body
couldnt say my name(Kawai) so i just told them to call me Kay and it stuck,
so i sat there thinking of Gamertags and started thinking of words with Kay in it and i thought of KaYotiC yay lol and over the time ive had it its changed 3 times from
RGC KaYotiC to LGC KaYotiC and now its KoG KaYotiC and thats how i thought of my gamertag.

sT33zEy

Forum Nub
Jan 12, 2009
Atlanta
I aswell don't have too good a story, BUT I can improvise.

One stormy night walking down a back alley in Compton...
WAIT, wrong story.

Origianlly I was a PC gamer. Us PC gamers, we change our names a lot. It's just a habbit that comes about. I've had so many PC names I can't count them. The main ones I grew up with though, were: Dark, DarkAssassin, mad, and steeze terror. Basically when I made the move to Xbox (original) I never could decide what I wanted to have. The first GT I chose was terrornet, and eventually got tired of that. About that time was the time of 'lulz' ensuing. (Some people should understand this :p.) I was all into that kind of stuff and lulz became one of my key staples in every conversation. Therefore I came up with mad lulz, eventually shortened to madlulz.

sT33zEy was the name I made to escape getting messaged on madlulz every 30 seconds to go ref a match.
:)

Sweet and short.

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
Ive had several names....My first was xRudolfx because it was wat everyone called me

My next name was Divus Ignis...its latin for the god of fire....(i thought it sounded awesome at the time but everyone misspelled it....

After that i created a new account under the name of Complexity49..it was me and my best friend and he was always telling me that the way i played was way to complex but it worked and that i should simplify it...so we named ourselves complexity and simplicity...

After we all moved away and went to college i created the name Failsafe when i started playing more Call of duty that halo....(i figured it was a more suiting name)

And then i met all my Xg buddies thru one of my non xg friend and they asked me to join and at first i said no i wasnt looking for a clan to control the way i play...Then about 4 months later after they kept buggin me i joined

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
I've had this Gamer tag since the regular xbox when I used to play Halo 2 online lol. I think I came up with the name because of two reasons. In history we were on a chapter with Roman History and because "R" and "V" are my favorite letters from the Alphabet. So I basically chose the "Rome" and then threw on a random V. People always confuse it for either my last name or an initial or the number "5" as in a Roman Numeral, which is quite ironic lol. I have been thinking of other names to change it, but I never actually took upon the idea of changing it, or maybe because it was never really important. I'm hoping to get a XG tag here soon, so maybe then I can change it. ;p

Mattus

Forum Nub
Sep 25, 2008
BC
take the guitarist from gwar Flattus Maximus and and switch the frist letter like my name so now its

Mattus Max1mus

dunno if i wanna make it a syn tag or not

franky98

Forum Noob
Jun 23, 2008
GA
Three years ago i had moved away from all of my friends that i had made in my home town and had to go to a different school. I had just started sixth grade when, while i was in the very back of the class room a guy walked up to me and asked me my name. I told him then he said,"You know what I think we will call you franky from now on you look more like a franky". So from then on I really i had always ben called franky by everyone i knew.

christmas '07

I had gotten my frst xbox 360. I was so happy i couldnt control it. A few days later i had gotten xboxlive and it only to a minute to think of franky and all the times i have been called that. The 98 came from that im 98% gamer. Thus franky98 came into the virtual world

THE END