Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GAME TRADING ANYONE?

XGC Bobwell12

Forum Star
Jul 27, 2007
Maryland
I ran it by my General about a game trading thing but I haven't got back word about it. But. . . is it possible for XGC as a whole to setup a gaming trading section of the community. An example would be Goozex.com.

I envision members of XGC trading video games to each other. A place for people to request a game that they really want to play and have someone either accept request to send off the game or post that they also want/need the game. It would be on a free basis, only cost would be shipping.

I don't have all the rules and/or details, just a thought/idea for the Leaders of XGC.

I think it would benfit the community as a whole because members would be able to trade video games that they don't play or don't want to others who wants to play it or collect. The games would stay in the community and maybe save some people money.

Just food for thought, comment/ideas are welcomed.

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
also think this is a great idea, however there would be legalities involved... which make it unrealistic..

if someone sends off a game, and doesnt get a trade in return.... NOTHING can be done about it, and it will bring heat onto leaders to correct it, and i gaurantee they DO NOT have the time to chase people down to make them ship games out...

this could be done on a more PERSONAL level... if you want to start a thread up for game trading requests it could very well work out... but i DO NOT think that the leadership would ever get involved with this as it holds too much descretion to individuals for them to get involved :p

BTW! anybody got Fallout 3: GOTY edition they want to get rid of ? lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i like the idea, but i'm not sure how it could be pulled off. like bpley said, there's no guarantee that you would get your game back... the only way i could see something like this happening is if we got some sort of sponsorship through like gamefly or blockbuster, that would allow us special privileges or something... that or a multi million dollar deal with microsoft that would allow us to just buy each of our members stuff... hopefull soon, keep fingers crossed