Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FREE AND FUN ADVERTISMENT

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
ok about 2 hours ago i was in the Apple store. As I was in there I checked to see if I can get on the Xiled Gaming website. I WORKED! This gave me an idea. What I did was go to the biggest computers there and put up our hompage and walked away. I did this for about five computers. I had a little help from my friend and so we left. I suggest we all do this. Its kinda stupid. But its pretty funny. As I walked out I heard a guy askin the staff about the site. Its not a way to get recuits its more of a way to get noticed. Just don't get caught. Actually I don't suggest doing this lol.

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
Thats not a bad idea as long as you dont get cought. I think a good way to get us out there is to go to gamestop, and other gamer stores and ask people there if they heard or know of us. Then ask them for there gamertag and see if they would like to join?

KoG STEALTH

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2007
Whittier CA.
Ok, cool yeah when ever me and my friends go in there we ask or talk about in front of other people and sometimes they end up asking us about clans. Oh and cheapskate were in cali do you live?

Acal

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2007
VA
Wow, that's a good idea. Next time I go somewhere with access to computers I'll put the homepage on atleast 2 of them.