Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FOR THOSE THAT STRUGGLE WITH DECIDING ON A GAMERTAG...

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
So, your a SGT now but don't have any idea on what you want to put after KoG, XGC or SYN in your gamertag?

Well be confused no longer my friends. A simple and creative solution is within your reach.

CLICK MEH

Type in a few words you are interested in. And click 'generate band names'.

E.G. Hmmm whats something cool with poison in it?

The generator gave me:

Violent Poison
About Poison
Poison Mortician
Poison Exhibition
Untold Poison
Adrenalin Of The Poison Chill
Poison Potent

As you can tell, many are too long or silly for a gamertag. [Then again poison is a bad example].

If you keep getting stupid ones just press generate band name again.

Sure, its intended for bands to make up names, but its helped many people I know for choosing a gamertag.
[It's also a fun boredom buster if you want to create lame comebacks to use against young family members :p]

-Ivy.

Reactions: Im Harley Quinn

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
This is a good idea. I might make use of it myself. I'll give you an imaginary thumbs up.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Depends on what you call lame. If you're a completely random person (like me quite often) the names will suit perfectly. What's more awesome than random word pairs? hehe.
If poison ivy wasn't my nickname I would've used it to create mine.

iTz Thy Martyr

Forum Nerd
Sep 26, 2010
Kokomo, IN
Yeah I definetly see where you're coming from. I'm usually pretty random and those generations are random as hell...alittle too random if you ask me but still good. I've used it before trying to come up with ideas for band names and it had given me some pretty good ideas.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Yes, unfortunately, "Traitor" is a difficult to word to randomly match up. Then again, now that I'm part of a good team, I may need to look for a new keyword. ;)

XGC Veteran

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2010
hey thats a good idea never really thought of it.. ill try it next i change my gamertag.

strangely it works as a gamertag finder as well. how did you find this one?

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Its been a trick up my sleeve for a while lol... Had a few members in my old KoG clan who needed some inspiration for wacky tags, so ran their ideas through the generator.
I remember one I got that I can't forget was ''mclovin of the rampant embryo'' - of course not a suitable GT length wise but pretty strange as requested.