Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FOR ALL PS4 USUERS AND FUTURE USERS

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
If you put your PSN gamer tag, on your profile. it does not work, your name will be there but your trophies and rank wont be there like Xbox. However, I've done some digging. And you'll be pleased to know I've found the alternative. The name of the website is PSNProfiles.com, you can customize the background, the number of games/trophies you've earned. Your rank for both world/country are there, It also gives you a rank for every game you have played based upon completion. From S rank to E or lower. I actually got an F for world of tanks on PS4 oh well eh. So i hope this helps all the PS4 users out there, because as far as i know the portable ID for PlayStation is no longer maintained !! oh message to admins could you Please change the PSN id to allow the id it has there. It has 3 basic outputs, Direct URL / BB Code / HTML formats. thanks and i hope that I've been able to help some of the PS4 users out there that are scratching their heads wondering where the portable id is. happy gaming all !!!