Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: FIRST TIME SIGNATURE REQUEST.

KoG SCREAMS

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2015
Maine
1. I'd like to keep with the theme of my gamertag and have a figure/person with the face obscured or blurred out throwing his head back screaming, with like psychic or energy of some sort surrounding him. If it can look like he's floating in midair with destruction all around him that would be awesome, but I'm open to any and all ideas.

2. I'd like SYN SCREAMS pulsing in like a powercore/bartery kinda way if at all possible.

Look forward to working with y'all!

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
1. I'd like to keep with the theme of my gamertag and have a figure/person with the face obscured or blurred out throwing his head back screaming, with like psychic or energy of some sort surrounding him. If it can look like he's floating in midair with destruction all around him that would be awesome, but I'm open to any and all ideas.

2. I'd like SYN SCREAMS pulsing in like a powercore/bartery kinda way if at all possible.

Look forward to working with y'all!

Hello there! This is ready for P/U (In Sig P/U Thread). We do not take animation requests unless you request from a designer specifically in the designer forums. But I think you'll like what I got for you!