Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

(FINISHED) FATHER'S DAY EVENT - FATHERS DAY 2012 JUNE 17TH

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC REDKILLR XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 21, 2011
MYRTLE BEACH SC
fatherssig.png

Announcing a father son event for the week of June 17th 2012. The events team has approved, and many are eager to hear, the details of the upcoming FATHER SON TOURNY 2012.

Ideas: First bout of the knock down brawl will be Fathers vs Sons. We can host as many games that night as needed to included all participants. Top Teams will get a T-Shirt with the following art:

WINNER XGC FATHER & SON TOURNAMENT 2012​

I think 100 t-shirts will cover this. I am guessing max 60 sign up. I could be wrong. But everyone will get a t-shirt (while supply lasts)

Day Two of the Knock Down Drag Out Father & Son tournament:
Teams consisting of Father/Son so dad and so play on same team for this round.

Day Three of Fright Night: Free-For-All, lets see who stands the tallest amongst the titans. (Probably a 7 year old will beat them all!!)

Again, unless anyone is opposed to this, the son's are going to be under 18 for this special event.

Everyone is a winner at XGC so I am planning to gift all participants, or at least one member of each household.

I will need a sign up area that is open to the community and I have a sig made by XGC Absent. Any ideas please submit here.

Thank you
-Red

XGC REDKILLR XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 21, 2011
MYRTLE BEACH SC
(FINISHED) FATHER'S DAY EVENT - FATHERS DAY 2012 JUNE 17th

fatherssig.png
Announcing a father son event for the week of June 17th 2012. The events team has approved, and many are eager to hear, the details of the upcoming FATHER & SON TOURNAMENT 2012.

Ideas: First bout of the knock down brawl will be Fathers vs Sons. We can host as many games that night as needed to included all participants. Top Teams will get a T-Shirt with the following art:

WINNER XGC FATHER & SON TOURNAMENT 2012​

I think 100 t-shirts will cover this. I am guessing max 60 sign up. I could be wrong. But everyone will get a t-shirt (while supply lasts)

Day Two of the Knock Down Drag Out Father & Son tournament:
Teams consisting of Father/Son so dad and son play on same team for this round.

Day Three of Fright Night: Free-For-All, lets see who stands the tallest amongst the titans. (Probably a 7 year old will beat them all!!)

Again, unless anyone is opposed to this, the son's are going to be under 18 for this special event.

Everyone is a winner at XGC so I am planning to gift all participants, or at least one member of each household.

I will need a sign up area that is open to the community and I have a sig made by XGC Absent. Any ideas please submit here.

So, remember:

1st Night: Fathers vs Sons
2nd Night: Fathers & Sons teams
3rd Night: Free-For-All

Thank you
-Red​

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
i like it my only concern is the age thing yes i would like it to be under 18 however there may be some who are over 18 and have a father in XG so we could see that case by case, another problem is people claiming to be father and son i didn't think about that till just now, me and you can talk about this later however overall fantastic work

PNK xPsychox

Forum Veteran
Jan 20, 2012
A, A
this is a great idea but i also think that you should try and do one for sons and daughters and also have different competitions for the father and sons and father and daughters as well if this is at all possible

UnDeadDad69

Forum Nerd
Dec 28, 2011
I really like this idea. I have suggestion for another event. Father daughter event. Not for sure when it could be. Possibly nov 13 pulled that date from Sadie Hawkins day. It was random date. Or make your current event father son/ daughter would be great too. I'm liking this idea a lot.

XGC REDKILLR XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 21, 2011
MYRTLE BEACH SC
Lol the sponsor for this event is Big Red. (me) Dont worry bout a thing Res, Red has corporate sponsorship! Check out clancompete.com new forum for promotions and prizes. I raise money officially for the community!

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
i like the idea! now is to get everyone to do this. The only problem I can think is the time. Cause on Fathers day people will be going out to eat (aleast most of them) so we need to find a good time so everyone can make it!

XGC REDKILLR XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 21, 2011
MYRTLE BEACH SC
ok im thinking to change the name to just FATHERS DAY TOURNAMENT 2012 and make sure all daughters are included. Good call to those who pointed this out. Also I'm thinking all age children not just under 18. Bigpapa and Res what do you think? Is this good to go?

XGC ACE518 XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 23, 2011
its a good idea i like it but what about us dads who have kids who are uder the age of like 5 we cat exactly do anythig with them is there going or can be something for dads like that

XGC ABSENT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2012
New Jersey
Is there a dedicated thread for this yet? I plan on putting the Sig in my signature as a link to the thread. Just not sure where to link it to..

XGC ACE518 XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 23, 2011
cool that would be awesome for the event for sons of all ages sign me up

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
What about for members like myself who's child is too young to game. This will be my first fathers day my son is only 3 months old, no way he could play a game but I'd love to participate in this regardless of the prizes.

XGC FUNK XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 19, 2011
Florida
i am in the same boat as army. dont care about prizes but my son is 10 months old...
maybe we can play some matches together and not talk to each other for fear of waking up the baby and wife lol

Status
Not open for further replies.