Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE SUPER HERO/VILLAIN

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
superheroines1.jpg

'nuff said

MidnightWolfxx3

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2013
United States
Favorite Super Hero: Princess Amethyst (Amy Winston) from Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld.
Why: Amethyst is the most powerful magic user on Gemworld as her power rivaled only by Mordru. She possesses a host of powers, including flight, spell-casting, energy manipulation, matter transmutation and can tap other sources of magical energy to amplify her own powers. She is powerful enough to engage in battle with the Spectre and survive.
Pic: Click to enlarge.
Amethystprincess.jpg

Favorite Villain: Nicol Bolas, from Magic The Gathering.
Why: He's a really tough opponent to beat in the game on xbox, and as far as i'm concerned I'd love to have his deck. He's a really interesting character in the book series too, as it turns out he's had his claws in just about everything. You'd have to know about the game/book series to understand what i'm talking about. lol. If you want to know about it read the books and find out. XD
Pic: Click it to enlarge.
bollas.jpg

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
Favorite Super Hero: Princess Amethyst (Amy Winston) from Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld.
Why: Amethyst is the most powerful magic user on Gemworld as her power rivaled only by Mordru. She possesses a host of powers, including flight, spell-casting, energy manipulation, matter transmutation and can tap other sources of magical energy to amplify her own powers. She is powerful enough to engage in battle with the Spectre and survive.
Pic: Click to enlarge.
View attachment 19942

Favorite Villain: Nicol Bolas, from Magic The Gathering.
Why: He's a really tough opponent to beat in the game on xbox, and as far as i'm concerned I'd love to have his deck. He's a really interesting character in the book series too, as it turns out he's had his claws in just about everything. You'd have to know about the game/book series to understand what i'm talking about. lol. If you want to know about it read the books and find out. XD
Pic: Click it to enlarge.
View attachment 19941

This is probably the most structured post on this thread, congratulations lol.