Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE MH:WORLD EXPERIENCES

SYN Cinder

Forum Addict
Sep 17, 2011
Alabama
Hello all. XGC Cinder here - Heavy Bowgun user. Feel free to use this thread to post about your favorite moments or happenings in Monster Hunter: World that come to mind!

Just to name a few from recent memory...

I recently beat the assigned tempered Kirin quest to break the HR49 level cap. It only took myself and my partner three tries. The first try was more of a warm-up and couldn’t do much because he kept running into small areas, second try we had to reset almost instantly cause Kirin was having NONE of it, third try we beat it and it was near flawless. I had the only death because of Kirin bolting me while swinging with the slinger and trying to climb a cliff... but the culmination to end it was using the snipe shot on my HBG. I killed it not with the following explosions but just the snipe bullet that does like 2 damage. It was pretty funny but needless to say I was pretty proud of myself in the end.

Farming Nergigante for his HBG for a build. So one hunt I was essentially the squishy tank, because Nerg was all over me for no reason. He has a diving attack that can seriously hurt. I remember only getting minimal hits in on him the entire hunt because I counted the amount of times he tried to dive on me. 14 times... 14 times he DUNKED on me in a hunt, no deaths fortunately. I’m starting to think Nerg was part of the Monstars in Space Jam. :p

Last one for now. Hunting a tempered Rathalos in the forest. He’s at the nest at the top of the tree nearly dead. The waterfall landslide wasn’t enough to kill it. My party waits for it to end and the Rathalos starts flying back up as I’m jumping off, because we’re taking time to heal. I surprisingly get the mount jumping off the tree!! I’ve actually become pretty proficient at mounting monsters as a HBG user. I was just really surprised at getting that mount because I’ve never gotten it from that spot before.