Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVERYONE!

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
Hello. I'm doing well. On the way home from a nice dinner at my brother and his girlfriend's house. I believe that you are one of Syndicate's newest Generals. Congrats on the promotion. I like your Halo sig, by the way.

Titus, I'm also waiting to see how bad the snow gets here. How much are you supposed to get your way?

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
I'm pretty sure that most of NY was supposed to get something. If it hasn't hit yet, then probably soon. We only had about 3 inches of snow, so it may not be much.

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
I think that we are supposed to get somewhere between 6-10 inches.

We only got about 4-5 inches which wasn't to bad. But now it is freezing so hopefully what's left doesn't become a sheet of ice. How did you make out down that way?

Android - the storm dipped south of NY so you probably didn't get anything except some rain? I'm south Jersey by Seaside

SFP Shayfor

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 16, 2013
its been a good weekend lol, thanks XGC Corvette. Texas got snow last night and this morning its been a weird season for us. but not as bad as yall are getting!

XGC TEX XS

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 13, 2012
I agree with you, Titus. I don't want to have to fight to get my car cleaned up and such.

Shayfor, I'm surprised that you guys got some of it. I heard that every state got snow recently except for Florida.