Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVER BEEN CALLED A CHEATER AT CALL OF DUTY

PillowPants716

Forum Member
May 10, 2010
Buffalo new york
:mad: I was playing MW3 last night with a team of my fellow clan members including my general we spanked the other team who were in fact a clan them selfs (not from xgc ) after the game we said good game and the said i was a cheater i asked why they thought i was a cheater and the said no one ever goes 26 and 3 with out cheating to which i tried to explain to them i was useing a sniper rifle i dont run around and try to quick scope i use them how they are meant to be used does this happpen to any one else or am i the only one

D

Deleted Spam Bot

Yeah happens to me when I use pistols or any semi auto weapon the think I have a mod on because of how fast I pull the trigger

D

Deleted Spam Bot

Every now and again I get those messages calling me trash or a cheater after owning them it is hysterical

IcedBroom

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
The Great White North
grrrr trust me being called a cheater is nothing compare to being called a hacker -_- and getting reported for it and having ur acct ban for a damm month -_- he supposely sent in a video of my hacking when i don't even KNOW HOW TO HACK MAN!!!!! Arg 1 month can u belive for me kicking that butt and making him cry about him going 0-20 that was the last time he made fun of my name :mad:

XGG PsycoWolfy

Forum Nerd
Jan 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
HI, IM NEW HERE TO THIS CLAN :)

Hi, Im new here to this clan :)

Hi, Im Christie aka Wolfy. Im having a great time meeting others in other groups within Xiled Gaming. Hope to met more soon :) Yea i get called a dude for just beating them on Mw3

A Zombie Riot

Forum Nerd
May 25, 2011
Earth
I remember getting called a cheater all the time in Gears 1 and 2. Great times.

I bet one of the 5 people I owned in the final round in Gears 3 probably called me a cheater. lol, it's so funny.