Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: EVENTS TEAM APPLICATION

XGC Sweetsir

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2016
New Hampshire, USA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Sweetsir

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
Right now Im free 4-5 days a week (I work 24 hour shifts twice a week)

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Well my dream event down the road would be to organize an NHL 18 EASHL 6v6 match, but that will take alot of planning to get everyone coordinated :p I would enjoy getting some Cod ww2 game nights going, MWR is always fun, and if Destiny 2 really does bring back private matches, that could be alot of fun for the Destiny players! Halo MCC should be getting major fixes also! If it doesnt... well infection is always fun! :D

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I like to think Im hard working and dedicated!

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have! 2, both were trial game nights, 1st one was planned, but I had a family emergency and couldnt go, 2nd not enough people showed up, it was on Halo MCC

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
The 1st one was a custom game and matchmaking on COD MWR, the 2nd was supposed to be custom games on MCC but, those who showed (3 of us) just played some matchmaking

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
XB1

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Ive been in XG for a little over a year and a half, I didnt leave, but I did step down as General of Meltdown when I moved, remained inactive as a Sergeant in the clan before coming back.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC, XGC Bad Company, General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I would love to help organize events for our community to enjoy! I think events are the best way to make friends and meet new people, I dont know about yall, but making friends was the main reason I joined XG in the first place! :)

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I hope to plan and host events, that are fun for the community, and of course meet new people!

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
1 without a doubt :p

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Nope!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
XGC Sweetsir

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Well my dream event down the road would be to organize an NHL 18 EASHL 6v6 match, but that will take alot of planning to get everyone coordinated :p I would enjoy getting some Cod ww2 game nights going, MWR is always fun, and if Destiny 2 really does bring back private matches, that could be alot of fun for the Destiny players! Halo MCC should be getting major fixes also! If it doesnt... well infection is always fun! :D

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have! 2, both were trial game nights, 1st one was planned, but I had a family emergency and couldnt go, 2nd not enough people showed up, it was on Halo MCC

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
The 1st one was a custom game and matchmaking on COD MWR, the 2nd was supposed to be custom games on MCC but, those who showed (3 of us) just played some matchmaking

XB1

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Ive been in XG for a little over a year and a half, I didnt leave, but I did step down as General of Meltdown when I moved, remained inactive as a Sergeant in the clan before coming back.

I would love to help organize events for our community to enjoy! I think events are the best way to make friends and meet new people, I dont know about yall, but making friends was the main reason I joined XG in the first place! :)

I hope to plan and host events, that are fun for the community, and of course meet new people!

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

Nope!

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?

• Find 1 of the 3 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Dreadnought, XGC Juic3 XS, or SYN x BugZ XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC Taurus XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
XGC Sweetsir

XB1

Nope!

Your Application is Approved!
WELCOME TO THE EVENTS TEAM - please send a usergroup request to the events team >>HERE<< and private message XGC Taurus XS and XGC Buffy XS all the multiplayer games you can host events on. Check your inbox shortly for a PM with additional information regarding the events team and your expectations as an events team member, and feel free to hit up XGC Taurus XS or XGC Buffy XS for any additional guidance or questions.

Congrats :)