Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: EVENTS TEAM APPLICATION

SYN Linxxy

Forum Member
Apr 27, 2016
Illinois
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag? SYN Linxxy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? I'm available any day of the week, from anytime after 4:30 central, also all day/night on the weekends. These times rarely change.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on? Current ideas: 1.) Throwback Thursdays; playing old games such as BO1, etc.. With various game modes and party games. 2.) Family Game Week; to include playing on BO2 again with various game modes and party games. With a whole week of fun packed games for all of Exiled to join in and meet new gamers across the board.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I would describe myself as ambitious, and very creative, I love coming up with new ideas.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. At the moment my clan is playing two events, one throwback night and one clan wide game night. I've done this a few times before, I don't personally host them due to connection issues, but I've helped plan them.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Clan wide game night and throwback Thursday.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox one backwards compatible to Xbox 360 through BO2 and BO1.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. Nearly two years now. I've never left and went through gwg. I have been inactive due to personal life.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? SYN, Fearless, Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I want to be able to reach out to the entire xiled gaming community about game nights and more.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I hope to help in bringing some our community memebers closer together in all aspects and become one giant family.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior? I'd have to say about a 9, I'm a very social type of person, I love meeting new people and getting to connect with them on any level whether it be just someone to talk to when in need of advice or just someone to hang out with or game with.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No one recommend me, I was scrolling through the page and saw the events team, and decided it was the perfect cup of tea for me.

Thank you for your time in reading my application, have a blessed day.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag? SYN Linxxy

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? I'm available any day of the week, from anytime after 4:30 central, also all day/night on the weekends. These times rarely change.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on? Current ideas: 1.) Throwback Thursdays; playing old games such as BO1, etc.. With various game modes and party games. 2.) Family Game Week; to include playing on BO2 again with various game modes and party games. With a whole week of fun packed games for all of Exiled to join in and meet new gamers across the board.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I would describe myself as ambitious, and very creative, I love coming up with new ideas.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. At the moment my clan is playing two events, one throwback night and one clan wide game night. I've done this a few times before, I don't personally host them due to connection issues, but I've helped plan them.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Clan wide game night and throwback Thursday.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox one backwards compatible to Xbox 360 through BO2 and BO1.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. Nearly two years now. I've never left and went through gwg. I have been inactive due to personal life.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? SYN, Fearless, Captain.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I want to be able to reach out to the entire xiled gaming community about game nights and more.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I hope to help in bringing some our community memebers closer together in all aspects and become one giant family.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior? I'd have to say about a 9, I'm a very social type of person, I love meeting new people and getting to connect with them on any level whether it be just someone to talk to when in need of advice or just someone to hang out with or game with.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? No one recommend me, I was scrolling through the page and saw the events team, and decided it was the perfect cup of tea for me.

Thank you for your time in reading my application, have a blessed day.
Quick clarification for question 12 - 9 means very difficult for you to reach out and socialize with people you don't know, were you meaning the opposite? Seems that way from what you wrote so I just wanted to clarify that.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?

• Find 1 of the 4 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Craig, XGC Dreadnought, SYN x BugZ or XGC Buffy XS, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC Taurus XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

Last edited: