Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DENIED: EVENTS TEAM APPLICATION

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
Events Team Application:

1)*What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Gore

2)*What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available Monday-Friday between 4 pm - 2am EST. Available at any time Saturdays & Sundays.

3)*What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
As of right now, I'd just like to do custom games on Black Ops 3 or Infinite Warfare (such as Michael Myers, something similar to sticks & stones or one in the chamber, survival nights, etc.) But I do plan on expanding to other games/different ideas.

4)*If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm passionate about gaming & like to have a good time.

5)*Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have not.

6)*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
N/A

7)*Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox One

8)*How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I've been in XG for a little over a month now. I'm trying to get more involved with the community. I have never left.

9)*What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I'm currently in XGC Torment XK; sergeant.

10)*What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I'm wanting to join the events team to become more involved with the community, meet new people, & getting everyone together to have a good time.

11)*What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I'm basically hoping to accomplish what I listed above. To be more active in XG, meet new people, & giving everyone an enjoyable time.

12)*On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
I'd say 3, maybe. I'm generally pretty reserved, but I have no issue reaching out to new people.

13)*Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, XGC Dreadnought.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Events Team Application:

1)*What is your username and gamer tag?
XGC Gore

2)*What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
I'm available Monday-Friday between 4 pm - 2am EST. Available at any time Saturdays & Sundays.

3)*What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
As of right now, I'd just like to do custom games on Black Ops 3 or Infinite Warfare (such as Michael Myers, something similar to sticks & stones or one in the chamber, survival nights, etc.) But I do plan on expanding to other games/different ideas.

4)*If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I'm passionate about gaming & like to have a good time.

5)*Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
I have not.

6)*If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
N/A

7)*Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox One

8)*How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I've been in XG for a little over a month now. I'm trying to get more involved with the community. I have never left.

9)*What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I'm currently in XGC Torment XK; sergeant.

10)*What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I'm wanting to join the events team to become more involved with the community, meet new people, & getting everyone together to have a good time.

11)*What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
I'm basically hoping to accomplish what I listed above. To be more active in XG, meet new people, & giving everyone an enjoyable time.

12)*On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
I'd say 3, maybe. I'm generally pretty reserved, but I have no issue reaching out to new people.

13)*Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, XGC Dreadnought.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Find a co-host on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree)
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit me up on the box if you have any further questions.