Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: EVENTS TEAM APPLICATICAN

xxAllyCatxx91

SYN LIMITLESS
Feb 27, 2016
Iowa
1) What is your username and gamer tag? SYN xxAllyCatxx

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? Always available

3)What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Games nights and shoot the leadership like recruits-sergeants vs leadership.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? Outgoing, talkative, have fun and joke around.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. Yes, game nights , 3-4 times a month

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Game nights

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox 360

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. 6 months

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? SYN, my clan is SYN Fearless and I'm a General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? So I can host events for a variety of sections instead of just 1 section

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? Meet new people and get to know others in the community

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? SYN Natedawg XS

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
1) What is your username and gamer tag? SYN xxAllyCatxx

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? Always available

3)What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? Games nights and shoot the leadership like recruits-sergeants vs leadership.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? Outgoing, talkative, have fun and joke around.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. Yes, game nights , 3-4 times a month

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Game nights

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on? Xbox 360

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. 6 months

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? SYN, my clan is SYN Fearless and I'm a General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? So I can host events for a variety of sections instead of just 1 section

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? Meet new people and get to know others in the community

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? SYN Natedawg XS

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
Find a co-host on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree)
Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
Spamming your event is your responsibility
No Tournaments

Hit me up on the box or XGC Tantaliz XD if you have any further questions.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
This application has been Approved. Please send a User a Group request to the Events Team. I will be contacting you on the box later this week.