Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: Events Team App

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Mango

Advanced Certified
General
XGC BLOOD OATH
Nov 2, 2017
Homestead, Florida
1) What is your username and gamertag? XGC Pepsi Mango

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often? Monday-Friday past 10 Saturday-Sunday anytime

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Tournaments anything anyone recommends and I have a variety of games

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I’m a pretty laidback guy and like to chill and love meeting new members

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. No

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I wanna say since May of 2018 and no

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
I’m in XGC my clan is XGC Katastrophic and I am a general

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
To have fun and to meet new people

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I hope to bring people together and have fun in the process

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? Yes XGC SWERVE XS

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often? Monday-Friday past 10 Saturday-Sunday anytime

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. No

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

7) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I wanna say since May of 2018 and no

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I hope to bring people together and have fun in the process

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Hit up the Trial Event Coordinator XGC Buffy XD to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster.
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted.
  • Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments
Hit up XGC Buffy XD on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado

Your Application is Approved!

WELCOME TO THE EVENTS TEAM – please private message XGC Buffy XD and SYN JAChelle XS all the multiplayer games you can host events on over the website or Discord. Check your inbox shortly for a PM with additional information regarding the events team and your expectations as an events team member, and feel free to hit up XGC Buffy XD or SYN JAChelle XS for any additional guidance or questions.

Congrats :)

Status
Not open for further replies.