Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: EVENTS TEAM APP

XGC HABS FAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 9, 2015
Cornwall,Ontario,Canada
1) What is your username and gamer tag?

XGC HABS FAN

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

Free most of the day, Mondays and Tuesdays as those are my days off, but run errands. Work 10-8 pm est Wednesday to Friday, Sat 9-5 am and sunday 11-4, this does not change.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Tournaments, hockey season (hoping to make it an annual thing)

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
I am awesome.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
Held some 2v2 tournaments in XGC Havoc and XGC DeathLords.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?
XBOX ONE

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been, a member for the past 3 years, I left in spring 2016 and returned in July 2017

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
XGC/I am a captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
Looking to expand, my horizons in XGC, looking to move up past my current rank.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
Party like its 1999, also set up annual tournaments and game nights. I have a WW2 tournament planned with possible coin involved, and a hockey got 3 hosts for the first and me and another for the hockey.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

XGC FxValis XD
XGC Buffy XS

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

XGC HABS FAN

Free most of the day, Mondays and Tuesdays as those are my days off, but run errands. Work 10-8 pm est Wednesday to Friday, Sat 9-5 am and sunday 11-4, this does not change.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?

I am awesome.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Yes

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

XBOX ONE

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
I have been, a member for the past 3 years, I left in spring 2016 and returned in July 2017

XGC/I am a captain

Party like its 1999, also set up annual tournaments and game nights. I have a WW2 tournament planned with possible coin involved, and a hockey got 3 hosts for the first and me and another for the hockey.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?

XGC FxValis XD
XGC Buffy XS

Just to clarify on your answer to #10 being on the events team gives
You no promotion within your clan.
But anyways!

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?

• Find 1 of the 3 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Juic3 XS, XGC Dreadnought, or SYN x BugZ, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted
  • Post your event for approval under 'Official Community Events' following the 'Event Request Format & Requirements'
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments

Hit up XGC Buffy XS or XGC Taurus XS on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand whats expected!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

XGC HABS FAN

I am awesome.

Yes

XBOX ONE

XGC/I am a captain

XGC FxValis XD
XGC Buffy XS

Your Application is Approved!
WELCOME TO THE EVENTS TEAM - please send a usergroup request to the events team >>HERE<< and private message XGC Taurus XS and XGC Buffy XS all the multiplayer games you can host events on. Check your inbox shortly for a PM with additional information regarding the events team and your expectations as an events team member, and feel free to hit up XGC Taurus XS or XGC Buffy XS for any additional guidance or questions.

Congrats :)