Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ELITE TRYOUT DATES AND TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Corleone

Forum Junkie
Feb 16, 2007
Florida
myspace.com
TEAM LEADER HALO: SYN ANIMOSTY XS - WANT TO BE A SYN ELITE?

TEAM LEADER HALO: SYN ANIMOSTY XS - Want to be a SYN Elite?

If you want to be a SYN Elite For Call of Duty 4 please contact Myself SYN Corleone XD or SYN ANIMOSTY XS by PM or XBL!

If you want to join for Halo 3 please get with SYN HAAS XS or SYN ANIMOSTY XS through PM or XBL!

If you want to join for Gears of War Please get with SYN VeNom or SYN ANIMOSTY XS or SYN L4BYRIN7H by PM or XBL.

Thank You!

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
hey what time are syn elite practices and tryouts? also i was in xgc elites in halo 2, so can i still be in elites or do i need to tryout...

kill3r fer hir3

Forum Noob
Aug 9, 2007
escalon california
ok so wen r tryouts and all that i was told a time today i was on and nuthn i mean now it's ridiculus that we cant even get times str8 so if animosty or haas can tell me wats going on, on live then that wuld be great cuz i wanna have the same chance everyone else has

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Hey, I've got a question about the tryouts you and Haas had on Monday. I played through the whole thing with the team games and the free-for-alls and all that and at the end I was going to be one of the 4 guys from Haas's party that advanced. Then Haas got offline and I never heard back from either of you. Did I make the Elites? Am I supposed to come to the tryouts you're having on Friday and try out all over again or am I just supposed to come to the tryout on Saturday? What's going on?

Like my post above we'll have try-outs the whole week so everybody can have a go and from there this saturday Haas and I will put our official list together and give you all the results on the Sunday! Feel free to attend any try-out you want, if you come to all then good on you it'll show us just how much you really are keen and we can actually get more of a feel for who we playing with ect..

BCR ZeroCool

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2007
hey animosty i am new to syn and i was trying out for xg elites but now that i'm in syn im going for your team...whats the 411 on tryout times and what not

SYN HAAS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2006
TEAM CAPTAIN HALO: SYN HAAS XS - HELLO MY FELLOW ELITES! HOW CAN I SERVE YOU?

TEAM CAPTAIN HALO: SYN HAAS XS - Hello my fellow ELITES! How can I serve YOU?

welcome to my very own ELITES captain thread! feel free to ask any questions concerning the elites. i will be posting tryout dates and individual challenges shortly so post in the respective thread if you are interested. Got a team you think is a worthy of my team? send em my way and then head to www.clancompete.com and challenge the best of the best in SYN!! HAPPY GAMING!!

SYN HAAS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2006
Elite Tryout Dates And Times

TRYOUT DATES FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY:
3rd team: January 10, 20, 30; February 10, 20; March 1
2nd team: January 17,31; February 14,28
1st team: January 17; February 20

ALL TIMES WILL BE AT 7 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Please check back often for more dates and times regarding the elites!

Last edited:

SYN HAAS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2006
SO YOU THINK YOUR A WORTH OPPONENT...

So you think your a worth opponent...

If you think you have what it takes to challenge the 1st team of the almighty SYN ELITES, post in here!! then head over to www.clancompete.com and set up a challenge. Bring your A game, cuz we always have ours!

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Hey, my box got RRoD'd. Does that mean I lose my spot on 2nd string, or do I keep it until I get my box back from Microsoft?

Edit: Scratch that. Fixed it with the towel trick.

Last edited:

SYN HAAS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2006
please sign up on www.clancompete.com and send me AND animosity your user id. that way we both have record of you being put into the group. thanks now get out there and...(ah hell you know the rest!)

Status
Not open for further replies.