Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ELITE APPLICATION

XGC Einsee Crow

XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 3, 2016
Ithaca,MI
Gamer tag: XGC Einsee Crow
Clan: XGC Apocalypse
Community: XGC
Short description on why I want to be an elite:
I have always wanted to get the most out of gaming and show what I can do. I feel as if I am ready to move up and would love to be a part in anything close to major league gaming of any form.

SYN Random Hero

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Nov 27, 2007
Houston
I have always wanted to get the most out of gaming and show what I can do. I feel as if I am ready to move up and would love to be a part in anything close to major league gaming of any form.

Your tryout date is on Thursday the 21st @ 8pm est. please be online and ready for an invite. If you are unable to make it to the tryout please send a msg to SYN Cage XS or myself and we will get you in at a later date

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com

Your tryout date has been changed to Friday [December 22nd] at @ 9 PM EST. Please be online and ready for an invite. If you are unable to make it to the tryout please send a msg to SYN Cage XS, SYN Random XS or myself and we will get you in at a later date.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

Your Try Out Date is Tuesday, February 27th @ 9pm EST.
Please be appearing online and ready to go 10 minutes prior. You will receive an invite to a private lobby from either KoG Kage XS, SYN Random XS, or XGC Tantaliz XC.

If you are unable to attend this try-out date & time, please let one of us know in a timely manner.

Thank you,

Elite Team Managers

Last edited: