Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ELITE APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
User Name/XBL GamerTag: XGC GunNut
Clan Name: XGC Devastation
Gamer Division: XGC
Previous Application Date: First Time
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite:
I feel that i am a more than capable member of any team, and while my K/D is not always the highest i always strive to be someone who plays the objective. I prefer to play game types that have an objective like Domination, or Blitz. I am team player and usually run streaks that help the team, vice ones that help only me! I am only on XBOX ONE right now, so i hope that doesn't pose an issue with the elite application.

XGC Goddess XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 28, 2013
Florida
User Name/XBL GamerTag: XGC GunNut
Clan Name: XGC Devastation
Gamer Division: XGC
Previous Application Date: First Time
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite:
I feel that i am a more than capable member of any team, and while my K/D is not always the highest i always strive to be someone who plays the objective. I prefer to play game types that have an objective like Domination, or Blitz. I am team player and usually run streaks that help the team, vice ones that help only me! I am only on XBOX ONE right now, so i hope that doesn't pose an issue with the elite application.

As of right now, we only have Xbox 360 teams. Don't let this get you down though, since more and more members are getting the Xbox One, I am sure there will be an Elite team for them soon. Just keep your eyes open for the possibility of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.