Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DUDE I LOST TO A GIRL

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
we have a ton of girls in XG that can kick the boys asses, so i'm not that surprised... look at it this way, if you get ur *** kicked by a guy, you just have to walk away with your tail between your legs... if you get your *** kicked by a girl, it can be sexy

FULLMETAL

Forum Star
Aug 9, 2008
San, Jose
Well i find this a little sexiest whats wrong if a girl beats you?
In halo me and a caouple of friends got beat by a team of girls.
Given they where from the PMS clan thats not the point there are alot of amazing girls gamers.

XGC Independant

Get A Life!
Jan 19, 2008
lynchburg, Va
Too me it works out like this. it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to play 100 different people on live almost always guys and to me 99 of them are garbage. While it may take me a month to play 100 different girls and 1 of them is good. My point is the average of good to bad is the same there just seems to be a lot more guys out there. I think this is where people get the idea girls are not as good as guys at video games

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
Too me it works out like this. it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to play 100 different people on live almost always guys and to me 99 of them are garbage. While it may take me a month to play 100 different girls and 1 of them is good. My point is the average of good to bad is the same there just seems to be a lot more guys out there. I think this is where people get the idea girls are not as good as guys at video games

yeah, but alot of the girls just play to have fun. where as it should be anyways. skill shouldn't matter.

SYN Bx

Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2007
Rhode Island
pshhhh when i was in XGC Kings back in the day when ExiT was general over it me and my snipers squad were running team snipers in H2 and we were decent you know we were all around 30-32 nand then we hit a PMS squad and we lost 50 to like 19 and yea that was when i decided to quit snipers lol jk jk we got handled but it was fun getting tossed around