Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Recently XG has had to part ways with a few leaders. We normally don’t like to have to lose leaders for any reason but the reason these leaders were removed was a good one! XG is a democracy and when a few leaders take it upon them selves to act alone and not in a professional democratic manner it is time for them to move on. We wish them all luck.

Unfortunately when people leave or are asked to leave they go around spreading rumors and creating drama. This is not what we are about! Our Honor Code is set for a reason and is never wavered on! Every infraction is dealt with! There are no exceptions to this rule! We show no favoritism to any member! We run the largest online community and deal with many different people. We don’t break our own honor code, have favorites or have any corruption! All of these reports are non-sense.

We empower our leaders to run their individual squads any way they see fit, inside our rules and rank structure. But when leaders start trying to resort back to an “I” mentality they will be asked to leave!

People come and go. It is to bad that when they do go that they make themselves look so pathetic and sad. XG has rules and enforces them very strictly, but we also want to make sure everyone knows that this is a gaming community and meant for FUN!

If you happen to run across any x-leader who wants to talk trash and create drama, please remind them what we are all here doing and building. Wish them luck and tell them that you don’t care about their ridiculous claims or lies! Good luck to those who move on.

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
i would agree with what witch has said... and then go from there... you never know what really happened until everyone speaks the truth and you hear both sides of the story

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
i agree with you but if both sides cant be civil in the matter then it should not be mentioned when it comes to cases in court alot get drawn out for months to years if not longer even the worse cases but they get settled if you really wanted to strug it out and get it done you could but if u dont want to cuz of drama then that is understandable somethings are sometimes better left cut like a fork in the road

KoG NachoKill

Forum Junkie
May 22, 2011
Choosen, Witch- I have gotten messages from one of these members that left and according to the message, they were given the chance to talk to the leaders, and this member said no. Sounds to me that they had a chance to give their side but they chose not to.

Makes it pretty clear to me that they wanted to do something different

xxxgdoorxxx

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2013
NJ
but as i said i would agree to witch because i dont know anyone here i know 007 Xi cuz i remember back in the Halo2 days playing with a XI was like an award on its own... but i also remember back in the day from all the talk of section leaders and division leaders that not everything is fact and everyone makes there own choices ... but im happy 007 spoke out about rumors that where flying around im going to guess that is what his post was about but some of the stuff mentioned should of been left out of it because we dont know the other side

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I agree with chaos and its not ignorance its just staying out of a situation that really doesn't us. Because members leave its a common thing it just so happens to be upper ranks that left why is that any different from one of us leaving

zG rougster

Forum Noob
Apr 10, 2013
Canada
So XG isnt about making drama but yet your post "Are you really that dumb" caused nothing but drama and all people want is answers from both sides.

SYN Mazi

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 27, 2013
Syracuse, NY
XG is corrupt. This entire gaming community sucks after my several years of experience. Go join a real gaming community, not this ****.

Haha sounds like someone didn't get there way and is hella butt hurt. No one cares about your feelings about XG. XG is a home to many and will stay that way because of the amazing members that we have. So you can take your butt hurt self off our page and go complain to someone who cares oh wait no one does thanks have a nice day don't come again ;)

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
Ill tell you why we dont let them in here to tell their side of the story!! Every time a group has left they try to use our website to attack us, why should we put up with that?? Not everyone but the majority. they also use the site to invade our home and spread lies just to try and take our members. Do you lock up your home every night? Do you do everything you can to protect your family?? not from everyone but those people who are not honest and break the law........they are the one that cause us to take countermeasures to protect our self and to try and protect our family (our members)!! There has been countless times were people have left, they spread lies to our members and they wise up and come back and say they wish they would have known!! If you truly feel like you need to hear the other side of the story then go find it, stop waiting for someone to hand you everything, stop being lazy!!! We have never told anyone they can not associate, talk, game, or find out their side of a story with the people that left!! But we are not going to give them the power to lie about us, cause more drama and use this as a way for them to attack our home on this website!!