Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DO YOU PLAY AN INSTUMENT?

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
Whats up guys? Just figured I'd ask what kind of musical talent XG has...I play an Electric 4 String Ibanez Rd300 Bass, been playing for about 2 1/2 years now, I'd highly recommend the bass to anyone as it is a great instument.

o k0rt3z o

Forum Nub
Jun 29, 2009
Camden, NJ
I have an Ibanez Acoustic guitar....It was pretty much a phase I was going through where I wanted to play electric guitar after seeing a Dragon Force video LOL I know it's dumb but alot of my friends play guitars too so I'm pretty much around it alot, but it's been a while since I played again...Might get back to it, who knows...

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i have a BC Rich Mockingbird electric guitar that i dabble with, i'm not that good or in a band, but enjoy learning some cool music every once in a while... i have also played a peavy bass, and an epiphone acoustic, but i stick with my mockingbird... and i played trumpet for like 2 years in rade school, but gave it up...

and for the people talking about dragonforce, i enjoyed their music too, until i saw them live... they can only do like 40% of the stuff you hear on CD live, so i lost a lot of respect for them that day... they sucked live

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
i have a BC Rich Mockingbird electric guitar that i dabble with, i'm not that good or in a band, but enjoy learning some cool music every once in a while... i have also played a peavy bass, and an epiphone acoustic, but i stick with my mockingbird... and i played trumpet for like 2 years in rade school, but gave it up...

and for the people talking about dragonforce, i enjoyed their music too, until i saw them live... they can only do like 40% of the stuff you hear on CD live, so i lost a lot of respect for them that day... they sucked live

I gotta agree with Coleslaw here, Dragonforce is good, but theyre not "amazing" in person lol