Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DISCUSSION ON INACTIVES

XGC mcbain

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2008
New Jersey
There has been some turmoil over the classification of "inactive" members and was brought up this week in the generals meeting. I just want to clear up what the issue is any maybe we can all be clear someday as how to handle them.

The issue and problem is there is confusion over two kinds of inactive i believe.

Definition 1:
Inactive where they are bound to the rule we were told where they have to have not signed on xbox live in 2 months and have not responded to a "final email

Definition 2:
The other Inactive is were the clan feels a member is inactive with them. To the point where they sign on all the time, but just ignore the community and ride the XGC horse forever under the rule stated above. Generals, Captains and the clan itself, wants to label them "internally" as inactive, either by putting them on an "inactive squad" or an "inactive list" in order to organize squads evenly and to upkeep on the over clans health and wellbeing.

So, i believe we(or at least myself) still have the following questions be cleared up.

1) Is there any way to remove someone from your clan but not XG itself that do sign on xbox live all the time, but ignore the community and clan completely?(i believe those are the worse offenders of the 2)

and my personal question...

2) Are inactive members by definition 2 (being moved to an inactive squad) bound to the same rule of "not signed on to xbox live for 2 months and a final email?