Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESTINY THE TAKEN KING

XGC Cthulhu

Forum Star
May 15, 2013
Washington
so Who is going to buy this 40$ DLC......well I AM....for lots of reasons....1 Hunter with a void bow.....2 warlocks shoots lightning out of there hands (awesome!)......eh titian gets to be thor with fire..... also we get to kill crotas father Oryx who happens to look like a devil new raid and new strikes....but from what i have read from bungie is that they might be bringing in player to player trading....dont quote me on that. anyways this comes out in september 15 2015...so i dont know if this was posted so i did it

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
so Who is going to buy this 40$ DLC......well I AM....for lots of reasons....1 Hunter with a void bow.....2 warlocks shoots lightning out of there hands (awesome!)......eh titian gets to be thor with fire..... also we get to kill crotas father Oryx who happens to look like a devil new raid and new strikes....but from what i have read from bungie is that they might be bringing in player to player trading....dont quote me on that. anyways this comes out in september 15 2015...so i dont know if this was posted so i did it

I had just posted a video about the taken king and everything you'll see check it out bro but I'm definitely getting freaking warlocks with force lightning lol it's going to be epic and just the areas by itself look spectacular I can't wait to get it hopefully they'll reveal who the voice is talking and maybe shed some light on more of the story that they didn't give us in the game itself. Can't wait to see if there's going to be more teaser trailers but haven't heard anything on the ptp trading but it'll be interesting if they do do it.