Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESTINY 2 WARMIND DLC

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Have you played the new DLC? Was it what you expected? Was it the saving grace for Bungie?

I am disappointed the new campaign did not last longer than two hours. The Worm God, was easier to defeat then one of the bosses before it as well previous bosses in past campaign updates.

Escalation Protocol is legit, I have tried with a fire team and other blue bunnies to defeat it and got down to the last 100th of a yellow bar and still was defeated by time. It truly has lived up to expectations. It is harder than the strikes. This is not the saving grace to Bungie though.

Bungie has a long way to go to bring back it's players base. I would say they have learned from there previous mistakes, but it seems as if you are always doom to repeat your past.

If you're looking for someone to team up with in a fire-team, send me an invite, if I do not respond send a message if you see me online. Let's defeat the thrall together and or maybe some PvP.

SYN Cinder

Forum Addict
Sep 17, 2011
Alabama
I give Bungie a thumbs up out of pity. This DLC is better compared to Curse of Osiris, but not what Destiny 2 needed to save it. Depending on what updates they roll out until the fall, could be enough to sustain it. The game’s first major expansion will be what makes or breaks it.

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I give Bungie a thumbs up out of pity. This DLC is better compared to Curse of Osiris, but not what Destiny 2 needed to save it. Depending on what updates they roll out until the fall, could be enough to sustain it. The game’s first major expansion will be what makes or breaks it.

I really don't think people are going to wait three more months. I mean let's think about it, this was suppose to be the saving grace, but was it really saved?