Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Deleting my account

SYN Samael

Forum Veteran
Sep 27, 2018
Imma be honest. When I came back to the community I was expecting to do big things. But when things got tough I was talked to by my xs to fix it and when she talked to me not even a week goes by and she went over my head to promote leadership without giving me time to do it. Now keep in mind I work overnights and sleep during the day and even on my days off I try to be on if possible. I was pretty much inactive as a general and that’s fine but the clan was dead and no matter how hard we tried to recruit it couldn’t be fixed. And that’s all on Gladiator and his shit job at being a general because he was lazy and yet manages to slip by because no matter how much he does to destroy shit you all won’t do anything to demote or remove him no matter how much things get brought to any type of leadership higher than a division leader. This community has fell so far into a fucking sinkhole that it’s a wonder nothing has fell apart. All coming from XI who keep to themselves or the groups that keep their heads shoved so far in their asses that they don’t know the difference between fresh air and someone taking a shit. I’m not doing this to get banned or anything like that but no matter how much anyone who actually cares about this group tries nobody wants to listen. Plenty of things slip through the cracks especially when promotions are promised and clans promised. That’s how I lost my XS position because I was told I’d have my clans when I came back from inactivity and yet I was pushed down to a sgt. then I get back up to a cpt because the general (asatru) begged me to help him run his clan and rebuild what he couldn’t and guess what. Because he kisses XI ass he complains and I got demoted to a sgt because you all are too stupid to actually look into facts before reacting to things. It’s a wonder why the community loses great leaders or why clans die out because everyone gives up trying to help make things better. That’s why SYN gets a bad rap because KoG and XGC does no wrong. There’s so much I know that could let out that I’ve kept hidden but because you all wanna claim gray area you won’t do anything. So ban my account delete it I don’t care. But don’t make me have to resort to using words that will put me into a light that I didn’t spend years showing that I’m not that person. I’ve built myself a reputation in this community as someone that doesn’t just say things because I like hearing myself talk.

Reactions: CrimsonLadyNox