Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CANCELLED: Dast's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG UindiDas

Forum Tourist
Nov 5, 2018
KY, USA
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamertag?
KoG Dastiary

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Sundays and Mondays any time, tuesday through saturday any time after 4pm EST.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Community game night events on Black ops 4, overwatch, destiny 2, WW2, Rainbow Six Siege, Friday The 13th, as well as participation based giveaways.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Sharp minded, dependable, good lookin young chap.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Not in KoG, but I have run facebook pages, groups, and previous gaming communities doing events pretty often. Things like tournaments, game nights, meet and greets, streaming events, giveaways, as well as just for fun events over the course of about 6 years.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
I've hosted many get together, special game mode game nights, traditional gamemode game nights, tournaments for various games, clan matches in previous clans, and giveaways.

7) Which console(s) will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox One

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Been a member since November of 2018. Have never left the community or been removed for any reason.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG Lookout, current rank is Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I've wanted to get into the events scene for a long while, and am just now getting things to where I'm able to properly do so.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To boost activity not only in my clan, but in the community as a whole and know that I've done my part in giving back to the community.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
Definitely a 1. I've no issues with reaching out to any member of the community, no matter their rank, in hopes of socializing and meeting new friends.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, KoG Alucard recommended me.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamertag?
KoG Dastiary

2) What days and times are you available to host events? Do these times change often?
Sundays and Mondays any time, tuesday through saturday any time after 4pm EST.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold and what games can you host events on?
Community game night events on Black ops 4, overwatch, destiny 2, WW2, Rainbow Six Siege, Friday The 13th, as well as participation based giveaways.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
Sharp minded, dependable, good lookin young chap.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
Not in KoG, but I have run facebook pages, groups, and previous gaming communities doing events pretty often. Things like tournaments, game nights, meet and greets, streaming events, giveaways, as well as just for fun events over the course of about 6 years.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
I've hosted many get together, special game mode game nights, traditional gamemode game nights, tournaments for various games, clan matches in previous clans, and giveaways.

7) Which console(s) will you be hosting game nights on?
Xbox One

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
Been a member since November of 2018. Have never left the community or been removed for any reason.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
KoG Lookout, current rank is Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
I've wanted to get into the events scene for a long while, and am just now getting things to where I'm able to properly do so.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
To boost activity not only in my clan, but in the community as a whole and know that I've done my part in giving back to the community.

12) On a scale of 1-10 (1 being very easy, 10 being not easy at all), how hard is it for you to reach out/socialize with members you've never been acquainted with prior?
Definitely a 1. I've no issues with reaching out to any member of the community, no matter their rank, in hopes of socializing and meeting new friends.

13) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
Yes, KoG Alucard recommended me.

In order to continue your application process, you must host a 'Trial Event'.

What does this mean?
  • Find 1 of the 2 Trial Event Coordinators, XGC Juic3 XS, or XGC Keaton, to host a Trial Event with. You can view their games on the Events Team Roster (co-host MUST agree).
  • Plan/Submit your event within 2 weeks of your application being submitted.
  • Post your event for approval under Official Community Events, following the Event Request Format & Requirements.
  • You must post your event minimum 1 week prior to your event date
  • Event cannot be held on the same day as another event unless it is different games or consoles
  • Spamming your event is your responsibility
  • No Tournaments
Hit up XGC Buffy XD on the box if you have any further questions about continuing your application process.

Remember, no questions means you fully understand what's expected!

Status
Not open for further replies.