Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CUSTOS K146 NEWS TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custos K146

Forum Nub
Aug 6, 2018
MI
1) Gamer Tag/User Name
Custos K146
2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
Yes, i was on the news team for KSI .ORG and i have written two laws and registry for law enforcement.
3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
both
4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.
SEA OF THIEVES
Sea of Thieves is the newest game from acclaimed developer Rare. Offering Xbox live cross-platform co-op and cross-platform multiplayer. Currently Sea Of Thieves is currently released on Xbox One and PC.

SAILING THE SEAS
After picking which pirate you want to be you will then decide on the type of ship you want to sail the seas in. Sea Of Thieves also allows multiple crew sizes to adhere to your ship type . However, beware of the kraken lurking beneath the ocean’s surface, the other pirates hunting the seas and the skeletons waiting for you. If you are brave enough to sail the sea’s and find treasure and hunt down bounty’s then enlist a crew and set sail.

Once completely set to go you can pick up contracts from different vendors and set sail to earn gold by getting loot and other items.

There is a feeling of accomplishment when you complete your first contract or sink your first ship is what really drives you in this game to want to do more and explore the ocean farther. There is just so much emotion that goes into every adventure you take in this game and it is that emotion that drives this game and why everyone wants to play.

G

1) Gamer Tag/User Name
Custos K146
2) Any writing experience that you may have (it’s okay if you have none)?
Yes, i was on the news team for KSI .ORG and i have written two laws and registry for law enforcement.
3) What type of news are you interested in sharing or reporting?
both
4) Based on your interests for the News Team, please submit a sample of an article.
SEA OF THIEVES
Sea of Thieves is the newest game from acclaimed developer Rare. Offering Xbox live cross-platform co-op and cross-platform multiplayer. Currently Sea Of Thieves is currently released on Xbox One and PC.

SAILING THE SEAS
After picking which pirate you want to be you will then decide on the type of ship you want to sail the seas in. Sea Of Thieves also allows multiple crew sizes to adhere to your ship type . However, beware of the kraken lurking beneath the ocean’s surface, the other pirates hunting the seas and the skeletons waiting for you. If you are brave enough to sail the sea’s and find treasure and hunt down bounty’s then enlist a crew and set sail.

Once completely set to go you can pick up contracts from different vendors and set sail to earn gold by getting loot and other items.

There is a feeling of accomplishment when you complete your first contract or sink your first ship is what really drives you in this game to want to do more and explore the ocean farther. There is just so much emotion that goes into every adventure you take in this game and it is that emotion that drives this game and why everyone wants to play.

Awesome! I'll give you two promps of your choice. Write about either of the following:

1) An interview on one of the members in your clan, create it like you would if you were writing one for the homepage!!

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of eye catching sources! (i.e colors, pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

Or...

2) Submit a Game Review of any game of your choosing. Please consider the following when submitting your Game Review.

Key Findings:
- Organization
- Quality of information
- Proper usage of words
- Proper grammar
- Usage of eye catching sources! (i.e colors, pictures, quotes, songs, etc..)

**NOTE**
1) Any information that is not created by yourself HAS to be cited just like in school!! If any of the information is plagiarized, it is against the Form Rules and Guidelines (which you can find >HERE<) and will be an automatic denial to the News Team FOR GOOD!!

- What is plagiarism? Find out >HERE<

- How do I cite sources? Click >HERE<

2) The time line to complete this is completely up to your discretion. However, for application purposes, 4 weeks is the maximum time frame that it is expected to be completed for the application process.

3) If you are accepted onto the News Team, we will post what you write here as one of your first piece of works! So, this is not all for nothing!!

4) Have FUN!! This is a fun and entertaining way to help out the community. If you have any questions or concerns about anything News Team related, I am more than happy to assist you!

G

Today marks four (4) weeks since I have given you your second promp. Do you have something to submit?

G

This application is denied due to lack of submitting second article for processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.