Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[CURRENT] HALO 4 NIGHT! (6/28) [1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Date: Friday 28th June 2013
Time: 6:00PM Eastern onwards....
Hosts: XDC Hyper & XGC Daystar
Game: Halo 4
Gametypes: Party games and team based slayer

Last edited:

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Nope i did post it yesterday and contact you to make sure you see yesterday i guess i will have to leave it. Im off now until sunday so i thought i would get an event out. Why is there not enough time?if the message goes out tonight there is still three days for it to spread?

XDC AlphaForce

Forum Star
Jan 27, 2012
East Stroudsburg, PA
XBL SPAM:

Halo 4 Party Game Night
Friday June 28, 2013
6pm - Whenever EST
Hosted by XGC Daystar & XDC Hyper
Please add 'Xiled Events' if you would like to attend
Please direct all questions to the hosts

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
I thought we agreed this wasnt going ahead? I have made plans now and i doubt i am going to be home in time to host this. I guess its poor communication on both ends but you seemed pretty clear telling me we will do it aother week.

XGC Daystar

Forum Star
Aug 11, 2012
snarksalot.blogspot.com
Hey, if the spam is already going through I'm still available. I would not be opposed to pushing this back a week either and spreading the news more thoroughly through the forums. PM me if something specific needs to be done! I just moved in to my new place and got internet working, so I'm ready to work! I just need to know if this is happening tomorrow or a week from now (or two or three or whatever - just need specifics) :p.

Edit -

So this looks like it's going down (guessing by the official event info on the home page). I'll try and target some halo 4 clans today with some forum advertising, and I'll start asking XG buddies to spam for us. No stress, guys! No stress! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.