Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CRUCIBLE?!?

ONO ITS PWNAGE

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2010
Indiana
Is there anyone out there at all that actually consistently plays Crucible ever. I would love to get a reliable group of people together on a regular basis to do come Clash and Control so that when Iron Banner comes around we can be the first to 5. Hit me up on 360 as ONO ITS PWNAGE if you dont mind throwing down.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Is there anyone out there at all that actually consistently plays Crucible ever. I would love to get a reliable group of people together on a regular basis to do come Clash and Control so that when Iron Banner comes around we can be the first to 5. Hit me up on 360 as ONO ITS PWNAGE if you dont mind throwing down.

Need to start getting that trials of osiris team going for when it comes out. I want to get all the armors and stuff for it, so i can have different armor to mix n match with still keeping me at my level. You always know I'm down for crucible but my internet is out so right now I'm dying lol

ONO ITS PWNAGE

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2010
Indiana
Its all good dude, I was wndering where you were at. Nobody has been on at all the last few weeks. We need to get some good hardcore control players so we can start playing more. Heck, I might even consider joining XG again if I can find some decent players here.