Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COURT.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRainman67

Forum Star
Feb 16, 2008
North aurora IL
ok so heres the story...back two months ago i was expelled from my highschool...why?...well because a girl got in my face cussing me out n calling me many names i dont wanna say here... she mentioned my abusive father who left me....so i cussed her back...so a few weeks later cops come into my class and arrest me...I get expelled because this girl wrote a bunch of IM's (fake i may add) of me saying im going to....well im not gonna say this word but it involves force...and another word starting with s..... so yes i was expelled and arrested...but today 2 months later i get a flippin letter saying I have court....wow...bs....anyone got any advice?i doubt anyone is a lawyer but you might know more then me... im not a bad kid this is my 1st law run in....wow this blows...well i just wanted to rant but if anyone could help it would be great

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I say just bumbart her with questions about the IM "conversation". You get the truth sooner or later.
This case sounds too easy. Even a bad lawyer could win.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
Well here it goes bro! I'm 27 and in the military and have seen some weird situations in my life including this one! If all you say is true and your not leaving any bad doing on your part out then you are innocent and probably can win this and sue the school on top of that! If you were expelled you should have gotten a school board meeting to attend months ago to see if you do get expelled...if you didn't then you majorly got the shaft and have even more on your belt in court!! 1. without an actual print out with your username from your IM the message will go absolutely nowhere as you can prove that's not legit...heck I can type up a message to prove it so it's not great evidence! In the meantime get a computer savvy friend to prove it by creating a message like it's from her and present it in court showing how easy it is do this and your scott free on that part! 2. As for what was said during the confrontation in school, get a witness or many of who seen and heard the words said (I'm sure that won't be hard since everyone stops what there doing to watch drama in school) 3. Get a lawyer if you don't have one...ASAP!! 4. This is your first run of many "RUTHLESS WOMEN" cases in life brother lol :D 5. Say NOTHING to her in the meantime because a Protection From Abuse (PFA) will do you no justice in court!!

Good luck and keep us informed!

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
Try and keep your personal legal problems off here please. This is a public space, where anyone, including any legal eagles, could see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.