Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Congrats to DarkDragonXGC in being promoted to General of XGC Dark Destiny

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Game with Fame featuring XGC EMINENCE XC

XG is built of many gamers who enjoy getting on the Xbox and making a difference where they can. Whether it’s getting the final plant in Search & Destroy, leading a Raid Team on Destiny, or reaching out to all members in all divisions, including fellow leadership, to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed.

XGC Eminence XC encompasses it all. He has been apart of Xiled Gaming since 2013. Joining SYN Mafia when he was 16, he made his way through the ranks producing multiple Clan Splits (SYN Serenity & SYN Kings) as well as had a hand in producing multiple leaders (SYN Revolver XS, SYN LLAMELLIK XS, SYN Zachman XD, SYN Drifdar XD), until he reached his current rank of Community Leader.

What was the first game you ever played on XBOX?
My first Xbox was the Xbox 360 (a little late to the game). I played a lot of Fallout 3 until Black Ops 1 came out which is the game that I was recruited on. I used to game a lot as a kid. My first ever console was a GameCube. It actually wasn’t mine, it was my mom's, she was very competitive and still is.

How did you first discover XG?
When in High School, I first got internet and was able to play XBOX LIVE. I had a friend who I would get online and play with who was currently in the community at the time. After the first night of gaming with him and some of his friends from XG, I went to school the next day and got on the computer in the library and registered and joined the user group.

When can we usually find you gaming and what games?
Due to being in the military, I get on in the evenings. I can’t stay up late because I usually have to get up so early. When I am on you’ll find me playing Smite, which I really enjoy but am not very good at. It’s very complex, almost like my version of chess. The thinking that goes into it, such as the decision making when it comes to perks and the next move to make. It’s really fun to play with other people. The typical Call of Duty that everyone likes even though in the last few years they haven’t been very good. Then Destiny 2. I enjoy everything about the game. There is always something to do, whether it's the stories, the strikes, the raids, multiplayer, etc. It all intrigues me.

What is the biggest impact the community has had on you?
Prior to joining I would have considered myself shy, not very social in my personal life. The last 5-6 years that I have been in the community, gaming with new recruits, training leadership, building clans, promoting leaders, dealing with issues, being a leader myself, has brought me out of my shell.

Did you ever think that you would go so far into leadership?
I took in every rank as they came and focused on the responsibilities of that rank and it always got me to the next one. Every time I was promoted, I wanted to do more. The higher I rose in the ranks, the more I was able to do. The bigger impact I was able to have. I got into leadership because I had 2 choices when I saw something going wrong or something I didn’t like. #1 Sit back and let it happen or #2 Do something about it. I chose and always choose to do something about it. I felt like I could do better, provide a better experience than what was being offered. I made the choice to move into leadership and do just that. In turn, I made it almost all the way.

When your not gaming, what are you doing?
Working! Work, work, work. When I get off work I usually watch movies to relax. I’m currently watching Orange Is The New Black on Netflix. It’s interesting, literally all girls. Some girls that act like men. I like watching complex movies or shows that have a whole lot of story behind them like Game of Thrones or House of Cards.

Speaking of OITNB, if you ever went to prison which persona would you be?
I wouldn't want to sit there and do nothing. I would want to make friends. I definitely wouldn't want to be anyone's *****. I don’t see myself running any criminal enterprise either but maybe the brains behind organizing it? I’m already in prison. It would be kind of fun to let loose, punch someone in the face, be able to say/do what I want because I'm already suffering the consequences. What more can they do? It’s not like you could go to prison when you’re already in prison.

Do you listen to music when you’re gaming? If so, what?
I don’t usually listen to music while I'm gaming. I find it to hard to multi-task. Having to listen to music, listen to what's going on in the game and what’s going on in the party. I like to be involved in the game. When I'm not gaming though I do listen to a little bit of everything. I really like Zac Brown Band. Friends back home used to call me Zac Brown because before I had to shave my head for the military, I used to look like him. One of my favorite bands is Five Finger Deathpunch.

What are some positive advice for future upcoming leaders in the community?
Don't believe the hype. A lot of things can happen, people leave for one reason or another. We have seen it time and time again. Don’t get caught up in what people say, ask questions, find the real story. If you follow, find out the truth, you will regret it. I was once in the same situation. At some point, all of my friends chose to leave and believe the hype. I stayed and it was the best decision I made.

What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Joining the Military! It’s been an interesting ride so far. The whole experience is so different from being a civilian working in a couple different factories to sign my life away for the next 5 years, being at their whim for whatever they need/want me to do, going to boot camp, not being able to decide when I wake up if I want to skip out on work or not. I can’t do that. The whole experience is so different. One day I can work for 3 hours and then go home. Then the next day I could be working up to 13-14 hours. There is no firm schedule. I’ve gone out on the submarine once. The experience of living underwater for a certain amount of time is like no other. Thinking about where you are at and if something was to go wrong - which is plenty. It’s always in the back of your mind, if one thing screws up, everyone on the sub dies. There is no help. It’s not like being on a boat, you can’t just jump off. If a fire starts, the temperature rises so quickly that it will cook everyone.
Does it give you anxiety?
No, it’s just something I think about when I fall asleep.

Do you get downtime? If you do, what how do you pass the time?
We usually work in shifts. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. When I'm not working on qualifications for different aspects of my current job or other jobs that I'm interested in, we watch movies, play cards.

Is it hard being around the same people for so long?
You become so close with everyone on board. You’re around them all the time. You chose your experience on the sub. You either get close or your entire experience is a terrible one.
It so relatable to XG - you choose the experience you have.
Yes! If you get on and don’t play with people, you aren’t going to have fun. We offer a lot in the community and not everybody utilizes it.

What is the best type of cheese?
Pepperjack! It’s more than just cheese, it’s got some spice to it! I love all cheeses. It always comes back to pepper jack though. It’s what I put on my sandwiches. I always get the sweet onion teriyaki sandwich from Subway, it's amazing with pepper jack cheese.

Have you ever made mac and cheese with it?
No! It sounds like an award-winning idea though. We’re gonna make some money with that one. Spicy Mac and Cheese. I love mac and cheese. One of the best dishes in the Navy is to take mac and cheese and mix it with sloppy joes!

What are your top 5 favorite memories in XG

#1 Getting into the community. When in high school I never had internet. When I got online, a friend that I was in school with recruited me. I had the best first online experience and was introduced so quickly to so many people I could game with on Black Ops 2.

#2 Promotion to Captain. That's when I first started getting into leadership. Being able to choose my squad name, recruiting, guiding, teaching people about the community.

Do you think people still get that same enjoyment now?
Yes and No. I think the community and Xbox world has changed a lot as far as what people take and/or get out of it. Nobody just gets on the box any more just to game and talk to people.

#3 The time between being a Captain and becoming a General. There was a mass exodus with a lot of them being my friends. I had to make a decision to stay or go. Instead of choosing to follow, I had to get the facts about what was going on. Once I did that, I came to the realization that you can’t believe the hype. I’ve been here ever since.

#4 Promotion to General. I was the boss! I got to run my own clan that I loved so much! At that time, I didn’t have a lot of XS involvement. I got to make all the decisions. As a General, you get to be so involved in all the members. You get to have an influence in the experience that they get in the community. It’s all up to you to choose what you do with it. I loved being able to give people the best experience.

#5 Experience as an XD. It’s kind of like being a General except for your decisions and your influence affects the entire division. I view Section Leader and up almost as being Quality Control. As a Division Leader, you’re responsible for quality control over the division. You get a lot of experience with XS making sure they are getting the right training and experience as well as giving it to their sections, I get to shape the leadership of that division. I had a lot of personal growth during my time as an XD. I made a lot of changes in how to do things. When you get promoted, it's really easy to turn into someone your not. When I was first promoted, the situations that I was faced with turned me into a really aggressive person. Not because I wanted to be a **** but more because I cared so much. I wanted everything to be perfect.

What was your turning point? My peers. They hated me at times but we got through it. We all had differences with each other but we had to learn to work through them and move forward. XGC Penguin XC, a good friend, would have many tense and aggressive conversations with me as well about being a **** to people along with self-revelation.

How many shenanigans have you dealt with in your XG career?
I cannot count how many. It's a lot. Moving into leadership is not always fun when you have to deal with shenanigans. Dealing with drama, poor decision making, racism, discriminatory situations come up. I’ve had to deal with them all. I have kicked and or demoted someone from every rank in the community for various reasons. It all goes back to quality control. I’d like to get on and game but I can’t always do that. I’ve accepted this position in leadership, therefore I’ve accepted to handle these situations as they arise and remove people that are negative and create bad experiences for the rest of the community. I think of it that way!

What is your favorite food?
Pepper Jack cheese! Chinese food really. There's nothing better than some good pork fried rice and sesame chicken.

Will you ever practice your Top Golf swing?
The only golf I’ve ever played with Putt-Putt Golf. I do plan on going back to Florida and visiting 007 & TFlem again assuming we play again I hope to get better.

Did you play any sports? I played football until high school. I played to have fun but once high school football hit it was all about what your last name was and winning. A lot of favoritism was involved and I didn’t enjoy the environment. I did play Track & Field.

Would you rather be on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune?
At this point, the difference was explained.
I don’t think I would be good at either one. I guess Wheel of Fortune.

DO YOU EVEN WATCH TV?
Yes! I’m sure I've watched them at some point but it took me a minute to realize what it was. I haven’t had TV in a while. It’s too expensive. I’m all about Netflix and cheap sources of entertainment . . . .

If you could replace an actor in any well known/popular movie, what would you like to star in?
That's hard because I'm not good with actor's names. The dude that played in the first spiderman movie - HIM! He's a horrible actor and needs to be replaced. Tobey McGuire. I’ve always hated him and he is so weird.

Are you replacing him because he’s a bad actor or because you're jealous he got to make out with Kirsten Dunst?
I’m definitely jealous but he was a terrible actor. The new spiderman guy - he’s dumb and annoying but a good actor.

You said this almost as if you knew him personally.
I’ve seen a YouTube video of him before doing lots of backflips. He can do all his own stunts and that's awesome.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
WTF is that?
Google came into play at this point
I guess it's a bird. I don't know, this might take some research here. This is a quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
We both watch the YouTube video
Monty walks onto a bridge, looks like an old man asking the questions . . which one do you mean a European or some other swallow and then the old man gets kicked off the bridge - as fast as a honda civic.

Why do you laugh maniacally when bullying people in Smite and other games?
At this point, I am bullied due to my pronunciation of Maniacally.
I don't ever bully people in Smite because I suck. I also don’t laugh maniacally but I should!
Lie again.

If you had any advice currently in XG for anyone, what would it be?
PLAY GAMES! Get on and play games. Don’t worry about everything that goes on in the community. Remember why we are here. You get out of the community what you put into it. If you get caught up in the drama that goes - which happens no matter where you are - then you are getting away from the reason as to why you originally joined. Get online, game, and have fun. Don’t get caught up in the other ****.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
CC September Showcase

CC September Showcase
Hosted by ClanCompete

Welcome to ClanCompete’s first Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout event.

The event will be held on Saturday, September 28th, with gameplay expected to last from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m. eastern. Registration will consist of teams of four, with provision for substitutes, and we will try to accommodate as many teams as are interested in participating. Squads will compete over the course of the two-hour event to see who can put up the best set of Blackout Squads matches as determined by our scoring system. If you think your squad can hang, we look forward to seeing you out there.

Sign-ups are linked ->HERE<-. Rules for registration, play, and scoring are attached to the tournament. Any further questions can be directed to XGC Traitor XC or XGC Tantaliz XC.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
September 2019 Game with Fame Interview with XGC BUCS XD

If you want to learn some more about the Call of Duty playing Division Leader, XGC BUCS XD, read on and find out about his favorite retro game, what he likes in a taco, and all about his partner in crime, Snickers!

What was your very first gamertag?
bucsfan14.

Tell us your Xiled Gaming clan history including when you were recruited and by whom, up to where you are now.
I was recruited in August 2013 by XGC Bootlegger who is no longer in the community. I was recruited into XGC Havoc which was a struggling clan – I made it up to captain before we split into XGC Friction and that is where I became General. I was promoted to XS in November 2015, and then XD in September 2018.

What are a few characteristics that you believe every leader should have?
Patience, good listening skills, and sound decision making.

What advice would you give to someone who wanted to move up into leadership?
Listen to the people above you who are teaching you. Learn from them, even from their mistakes. Have an open mind, not everything is as it appears. Don’t base a decision off what one person says, get all perspectives and sides first.

What has been your most memorable moment in Xiled Gaming, and why?
Being promoted to XD. I initially, when first joining, never thought I’d make it this high. It was almost an unreachable goal in my mind, so when it happened it was an amazing day for me.

What is the one thing you try to stress to all gamers in XG?
Have fun. Get along with each other and keep drama to a minimum, because nothing good comes of people who constantly thrive on drama.

What is your favorite thing about Xiled Gaming?
The friends that I’ve made over the years, and the new friends I meet every day. The diversity we have here.

What game were you recruited on, when joining XG?
Black Ops 2.

Has anything in the community impacted your real life? And vice versa?
I’d say communication, listening to everyone in the community and taking in their viewpoints lets me hear out other people in real life whether it’s personal or professional.

What is your favorite color?
Royal blue.

What is your favorite retro game? (Before Xbox 360 era)
Tetris.

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
The person who invented air conditioning, so I could shake their hand.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Carrier

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos.

Community Questions

How did you come up with the name Snickers? Is it because you have a secret obsession with the chocolate or Snickerdoodles? (from SYN xPiNKx XS)
I came up with the name Snickers because when I got her the color of her coat is like a dark color with kind of a caramel shade to it and her chest is white, so she kind of looked like a Snickers bar.

Who is someone you’ve learned a lot from being in XG? (from SYN xPiNKx XS)
XGC Tantaliz XC.

When you first joined, could you see yourself being in the position you are now? (from SYN xPiNKx XS)
Not at all.

What advice would you give the upcoming leaders? (from SYN xPiNKx XS)
Be patient and open minded. Don’t take everything at face value. Get as much information as possible before making a spur of the moment decision, because they don’t usually work out.

If you could change a stereotype that you feel people have wrong about upper leadership, what would it be? (from XGC M ii M ii C)
Just because we invite you to games or parties, it doesn’t mean you’re in trouble. We’re all gamers at the end of the day, sometimes we just want to get to know people and it’s not about business.

What is the one thing you love most about your position? What is your least favorite? (from XGC M ii M ii C)
I love being in a position to help a lot of people, I’ve’ been through a lot of what people have been through so I have advice for how to get through it and resolve those issues. My least favorite thing is not having as much time to play with lower ranking members, because of spending time with XS’s and Generals to resolve issues that need to be resolved.

How many friends do you have on your friends list? (from from XGC M ii M ii C)

What are your top 5 memories you have in XG? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
  1. Making General
  2. Making XS
  3. Making XD
  4. Shots & Rescue
  5. Being appointed the semi-leader of the X-Team

How many Bucs games have you been to? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Fifteen. The last one was back in 2016. It was versus the Atlanta Falcons.

What is your all-time favorite game? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Black Ops 2. It’s the game that I played when I first started playing online on Xbox. Or Halo 1, 2 and Reach just for the campaigns.

What is your perfect taco? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
It would be a corn tortilla with marinated steak & chicken, lettuce, sour cream, cheese (regular or Mexican blend), pico de gallo, salsa verde and a lime.

What was the main reason you wanted to move up in leadership? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
Nothing ever made me want to be in leadership, I was kind of coerced into it by my former General. I’ve always had an opinion, so when I’d see something wrong, I’d voice my opinion whether it was good or bad. Each rank I made just kind of happened without me giving it a lot of thought. I think XD was the only rank I ever really tried for. The others, I just did my daily routine and it happened after some time.

What is one of the hardest decisions as a leader that you had to make? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
Having to remove people that I got along with, because they couldn’t follow the rules, and balancing the friendship afterwards.

What was your favorite rank? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
Lieutenant.

If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
I would change the website back.

As a leader what is one thing you would like to see added or changed in the community? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
We see things added every day to the community, so it’s hard to say something specifically I’d like to see added. Things that I think should be changed would be how drama is dealt with in the community, it needs to be handled early to prevent it from becoming larger than it needs to be.

What is one food you cannot live without? (from XGC StoopKid XD)
Pound cake and a cold glass of milk.

What is your favorite beer? (from XGC Mini Me XD)
An open one. If you’re looking for brand, I’d go with Yuengling.

How often does Snickers get her way? (from SYN LadyRebl XS)
Whenever she’s awake.

Does Snickers have her own side of the bed? (from SYN LadyRebl XS)
She doesn’t really need one, she kind of walks wherever she wants, but she mostly likes sleeping on my back or on my head.

If you could make any part of this community better, what would it be and why? How would you make the change happen? (from SYN LadyRebl XS)
I would try to make the upper and lower leadership be able to communicate better and get on the same page. Why – it would alleviate drama and lessen the bitching. What I’ve always tried to do is talk to everyone and make everyone familiar with me and those around me. That way they understand my mindset and don’t see the rank at the end of my tag, just me as a gamer.

Why do you think lower ranking members fear the higher ups so much? (from SYN LadyRebl XS)
History - they feel that usually when a higher up comes into a lower ranking members party, it’s due to an issue. They aren’t used to just having them hit us up for gaming.

What is your favorite inspirational quote? (from SYN LadyRebl XS)
The past is like using your rearview mirror in the car, it’s good to glance back and see how far you’ve come, but if you stare too long you’ll miss what’s right in front of you.

What is a boxing match you would like to see? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Mini vs Fliggy, live on Mixer.

If you had a choice of 5 people to go to the bar with you from XG, who would it be? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
  1. XGC Tantaliz XC
  2. XGC StoopKid XD
  3. XGC Buffy XD
  4. KoG Devoured XS
  5. KoG Drifdar XD

What’s your favorite band? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Rise Against.

What is your favorite gaming snack? (from XGC TAURUS XD)
Pistachios.

Stay tuned for October 2019’s Game with Fame and be sure to nominate any XS’s or higher you’d like to see be the Guest of Honor here!
https://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/g...e-with-fame/208618-recommend-a-game-with-fame

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
New General and Clan

I want to Congratulate Myst1z on his promotion to General and on his clan split to SYN Abyss. He has worked very hard as a captain has went out of his way to help other members within the clan. He has showed time after time that he will and is going to make a amazing General.

He is a very strong leader and is more then capable of training his captain to take his place as a general. He has never have me any reason not to be able to believe in him. He has this at fill speed.

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
SYN General Promotion - SYN Xplicit - SYN Opzi

SYN Opzi (Opsimathh), was recruited into the community on May 12, 2019 by SYN Kittenn. When he first joined the community, he wanted to start learning instantly. How everything works, knowing the honor code and rank structure, how to recruit. He thoroughly enjoyed of how everyone was active, and playing together. No matter the game.

Opzi has worked his way up from recruit, through dedication and commitment to the community. He is so eager, and ready to learn anything and everything he can. He is a great problem solver, and has great communication and isn’t afraid to ask a question when he doesn’t know the answer. He’s also always there to lend a helping hand when someone has a problem.

Opzi, I’m so proud of you and I cannot wait to see what you do with Xplicit. Keep striving for greatness. I look forward to working with you.

Your energy and enjoyment, drive and dedication will stimulate and greatly inspire others.
  • John Wooden

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
General - KoG Turdzz - KoG Valhalla

Congratulations
KoG Turdzz
General
Over
KoG Valhalla

KoG Turdzz was recruited in KoG Rogue at the beginning of 2019. Turdzz was this dude that always brought positivity with him whenever he was online. Everyone gravitated towards him. Within a short amount of time of being in the community, he was promoted to Lieutenant under one of the squads and then after the clan split from Rogue, he was promoted to Captain over Whiskey Company Squad. This dude, has done some amazing things in this community in such a short amount of time. His quick thinking and sound judgement have brought him to where he is at right now.

He showed great leadership quality skills not only as leader in this clan but as a fellow member in this community. He goes above and beyond for his fellow clan members as well as the peers around him. I can honestly say, this dude is awesome. He is a great person to work with all around.

I look forward to working with you and seeing the clan grow. You have an awesome team behind you. Keep up the good work.

"Coming together is a beginning. Staying together is progress, and working together is success."
- Henry Ford​

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
SYN Promotion: SYN Tempest - SYN Void

Please congratulate SYN Tempest on his promotion to General over SYN Void. SYN Tempest has show strong workmanship, and a level head since he came to SYN. He has always been helping other members as well as making sure everyone had someone to game with. He climbed through the ranks successfully with his hard work and dedication. SYN Tempest has defiantly earned his promotion and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for him.

Reactions: SFP Warlock

KoG Cobra XD

DIVISION LEADER
KoG VALHALLA
Oct 27, 2018
Thank you for these kind words. I could not do any of this without an awesome team around me. I am so excited to see what the future brings us

SYN Opzi

Forum Nerd
May 13, 2019
Thank you so much! I appreciate it. I have help from a lot of people and yes I am including you SYN xPiNKx XS