Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPETITIONS

EX1LED JOK3R

Forum Member
Feb 18, 2013
Florida
anyone know where i can sign up for any competitions.. im a very competitive player and im wanting to be active within the clan.. feel free to add me ( JESTER X51 ) im always online when im not working...

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
Xiled Gaming is always doing little compititions. I think they just finished a 3 S3 S&R tournament yesterday. But you have to keep your eyes open for when they put them out.

XGC Scoundrel

Forum Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
United States
Well, if you're looking for FFAs or solos, your best bet would be MLG. They have a singles league going on right now for AW and they usually having sometype of FFA tourney once a week or more.

The events here are usually posted well in advanced. Like Chaos mentioned, the 3v3 was yesterday and it had a pretty good turnout. If you want to see an FFA here, you should suggest it to the members of the Events team.

Do you play COD AW?

EX1LED JOK3R

Forum Member
Feb 18, 2013
Florida
im on doomsday... i dont know whats going on.. i recently asked grayghost of the coldfire clan if he had room and i get a NO.. and clan wars are starting this weekend and i dont know what doom is planning.

XGC Scoundrel

Forum Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
United States
im on doomsday... i dont know whats going on.. i recently asked grayghost of the coldfire clan if he had room and i get a NO.. and clan wars are starting this weekend and i dont know what doom is planning.

Have you asked the leaders in Doomsday for more information on what's going on? Also, don't they post information in the Doomsday forum?