Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTIONS: XGC MEGATRON XS, XGC PANTHER XS, AND XGC SNEEZER XS.

G

Att. XG: Please join me in congratulating XGC's newest Section Leaders Megatron (XGC Megatron313), Panther (XGC LordPanther), and Sneezer (XGC Sneezer). All three have done an amazing job to get to where they are today. Each and everyone one of them has shown the dedication and commitment to being a leader in this community.

Megatron joined the community back in May of 2013 under the name GsB Trigger. He took a leave of absence in 2014 and came back into XGC in December of 2015 into XGC Titans under XGC FxValis. Megatron was Valis' replacement when he was promoted and has since worked his way into splitting his clan into XGC Ol Skool XK. Since then he has continued to work hard and build up his clan. Megatron is an awesome guy and I look forward to working with him as a Section Leader!

Panther joined the community in May of 2015 under the name BloodedPanther into XGC Prophecy XK. He worked his way up the ranks into Prophecy to become a Captain and soon became the General over XGC Reborn XK. As he grew his clan and trained up leadership he recently split into XGC Prophecy XK as it needed new life and let XGC Scouser take over Reborn. Panther is also one of our unique members that is from the United Kingdom as well. Panther has done an amazing job and I look forward to working with him as a Section Leader!

Sneezer joined the community in May of 2015 under the name of Lil Sneezer27 into XGC Torment XK. She eventually made it as a Captain into XGC Redemption and when it split into XGC Assassins she became the General over it. As she worked with Assassins and building the clan and leadership she split out XGC Valhalla producing XGC LadyAthena as General. Sneezer has done an awesome job and will be a great addition to the Section Leader team! I look forward to working with you!

Again, congratulations to Megatron, Panther, and Sneezer on their promotion to Section Leader!

SYN SCOUSER

Forum Star
May 9, 2015
United kingdom
I gamed with xgc panther when i was in rampage,he was a private back then when i joined xgc prophecy in may 2015 we then went thru the ranks more or less the same time with panther being one rank above me iv always considered him a true friend .....so a very well done xgc panther xs on a well deserved promotion

XGC Coop XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN ENVY 7
SYN WOLFPACK
Dec 31, 2011
Ga
Congratulations to each of you. I look forward to your continued success and working with you to continue to grow our community.

I am especially proud of Sneezer. I have had the privilege of watching her progression from a smart-mouth recruit to a well-respected leader in the community (still with a smart-mouth, lol). So I know she is going to be an asset in her new section leader role. Donuts!!!

Coop