Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTIONS: SYN FREEDOM & SYN ECLIPSE20

G

Attention XG, please congratulate SYN Freedom and SYN Eclipse20 on their recent promotions to Section Leader in SYNdicate! They have both worked extremely hard to get to where they are at.

SYN Freedom (Now SYN Oakley XS) has come far from where he began. Recently he split his clan, SYN Aftershock into SYN Zealots. He has worked closely with his leadership to get to where he is at.

SYN Eclipse20 (Now SYN Stinger XS) is a force to be reckoned with, and has be through tough times throughout her experience in XG. She has split her clan, and is a fantastic leader. Hand training her leadership has become her expertise.

I look forward to working with the both of them as Section Leaders.

Congratulations guys!

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
Yessss! Go Freedom! Congratulations on your promotion, you have definitely earned it, my friend.

Eclipse20, just seems the other day we were in a captain's class together. Time flies. Congratulations on your promotion.(What clan is she from/was General of?)

G

Omg that was like 2 and half years ago. I was just a kid lol! Time does fly when you are having fun. Thank you Stiddy! :) I was over SYN Homicidal and split into SYN Outlaws. I would also like to congratulate SYN Oakley XS on his promote as well!