Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN SQUINTO

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I would like to congratulate SYN Squinto on his promotion to General over SYN Renegades !

SYN Squinto was recruited into SYN SHIPWRECKED on March 16th 2016. This is the the place where he learned the basic fundamentals of being a member in our community. Anyone could see his drive and dedication to becoming a stronger and better member. His drive into wanting to know more and be a better member of the community. He has shown that he has exactly what it takes to shine as a leader in this community.With the dedication he put in and the drive he showed, as well taking the influence of leaders such as SYN Zachman XD, he became the great leader he is today.

While in Shipwrecked he made his way all the way to Lieutenant. He helped his squad and clan grow to be able to become their own clan, SYN Destruction, where he'd eventually become a general. Here is the place where he showed his true ability to grow and become a real leader in the community. When rising through the ranks he showed his true greatness as a leader. He eventually made Section Leader in July of 2016. After going on a short break, squinto made his return and he came in with a bang. When Squinto made the move to The SYNdicate, he proved what a great leader he can be. He successfully helped the clan grow as he worked his way back up the ranks. He very much proved himself in The SYNdicate.

After reaching Captain in The SYNdicate, Squinto did nothing but continue to grow stronger as a leader, as well as improving all those underneath of him as well as his peers. Leading his squad to become very successful. Today Squinto, after putting in all the work and proving himself, he finally becomes a general again. With Squinto as the leader of SYN Renegades, I know they're going to boom as a clan.

Squinto has grown a great deal since we first met, as a leader and a person. He has been someone that I've seen potential in since day one. He has shown his true leadership ability, and the qualities it takes to lead a clan to success. The moral boost he brings to every party he is in is truly one of his greatest assets. I am very excited for this man bright future in this community. With the hard work and dedication that he shows day in and out to his members and this community.