Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN OCEANIC

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
I would like to congratulate SYN Oceanic on his promotion to General over SYN Nemesis !

SYN Oceanic was recruited into XGC Explicit on April 29th 2014, where in the time he spent over there he made it up to the rank of Lieutenant. In December of 2014 he decided to make a transfer to XGC Immortals XK, where his real life became a little more hectic so he had to take a short leave of absence until his return in December 2015. He joined back into the XG community with XGC Atrocity. Shortly after his return he decided to make the big choice of moving from XGC to SYN, where he joined up with SYN Kings. Thanks to his hard work Kings was able to split into SYN Nemesis where SYN Oceanic began to truly shine. He has spent a countless amount of time working with the members of SYN Nemesis making the clan grow to the strength it has today. So I can proudly congratulate SYN Oceanic on his position to General over SYN Nemesis! Good job SYN Oceanic and all the hard work you've done, and I am expecting big things from you!